Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

!!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!

Old 03-04-2006, 08:58 PM
DUB_Reco
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DUB_Reco has disabled reputation
Default !!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!

no wrong message sent out before the college dr. area walmart. we are having a car show in the begining of June. If all goes well it is a hang out spot with no worries store managment are motor heads and have new rides too. NO RACING!!!!!! AT ALL!!!!!!! what happens out of the parkin lot is not on the ones still there. ACT LIKE AN ASS ON YOUR OWN TIME AND LIFE NOT OTHERS. IT IS A CHILL SPOT ONLY. Security (Suffolk Police Dept.) will be on hand, so if any burnouts in the parking lot happens a real suffolk cop will be there to write up a reckless driving ticket. The cop is a nice enough guy to do security and let us hang out as long as no one acts a fool. !!!!!!!!!!!If anything this spot is a show for enthusiast only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully its a nice turn out for the FIRST REAL SHOW IN JUNE, all goes well then its a nice private lot for ENTHUSIAST OF ALL BACKROUNDS. any questions on show or in the walmart college dr. stop in and ask for the bike tech vendor or hit me up on aim mrhed89gt(is always on). thanks, sorry about all that got jacked last night, just glad i changed my mind on hanging out there and stayed home with baby moma.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:04 PM
DATSeven
Registered Member

DATSeven has disabled reputation
Default Re: !!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!

sounds good
Old 03-04-2006, 09:06 PM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Good cause...I think. It's hard to tell what you are trying to convey in your post, but I think it's something about a new spot?
Old 03-04-2006, 09:14 PM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I hope by management you mean, owners of the property or else this won't ever fly.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:21 PM
tegboy757
BNB MOTORWORX

tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757 tegboy757

soundz good
Old 03-04-2006, 09:21 PM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

a lil hard to read....

but it sounds like a pretty good cause.

good idea. hope it works out...
Old 03-04-2006, 09:23 PM
StoRmwAgoN
Registered Member

StoRmwAgoN is an unknown quantity at this point

It doesn't sound good, it looks great! I know the guy doing all of this for us first hand so it's gonna be something positive. This is not a "spot" so called but more of a meeting place. We could very well start doing this every weekend though as it looks promising. A few enthusiasts (at management level) work at the Walmart so support is definitely there we just need convincing.

Again, this is a show type event. No burning out, revving engines until ear drums pop type of thing is gonna happen. No drugs, no alchohol, family type gathering.

Keep the scene clean and we won't have any trouble with the "locals".
This is a good thing so lets not ruin it.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:33 PM
DUB_Reco
Registered Member

DUB_Reco has disabled reputation

YEA OF COURSE, you'd be supprised of some the old motor heads in corp. or people in general. Cars are our number 1 means of transport, and expression to our peers. the only catch in the whole thing is that there will be security at all-times and small promotions for the store (ya know show them that we appreciate the availablity of the lot, now doesnt need stuff from wally world.) Ill post the date (begining of June) of the show as soon as the security is available to start. Cause there will be a zero talerance in the lot, as for the ride there its all on your driver or you (no dumb shit, DRIVE AT YOUR OWN RISK). LETS GET SOME POSITVE IDEAS FOR OUR CULTURE NOW SINCE THEIR REALLY ISN'T AROUND HERE. STREET RACING IS ILLEGAL BUT GATHERINGS OF SHOWS ARENT. plan on just meeting our peers and checking out their projects weekly. An all will be good in the 757.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:37 PM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

i dont think my work (AIK) would have a problem if people hung out there, as long as people didnt act stupid, which is the problem.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:52 PM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Support from the managment at walmart really won't get you anywhere. If the cop wants to be a dick he/she can still kick you out...

Quick Reply: !!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!