Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Mid-Atlantic Meet Saturday April 1, 2006.

Old 03-22-2006, 06:35 PM
MiTurbinEsDerty
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mid-Atlantic Meet Saturday April 1, 2006.

Is anyone going? April 1st is next Saturday. This would be a great Saturday drive.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: Mid-Atlantic Meet Saturday April 1, 2006.

who?what?where?
Old 03-22-2006, 06:50 PM
MiTurbinEsDerty
Registered Member

MiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond reputeMiTurbinEsDerty has a reputation beyond repute

http://megameet.org/
Old 03-23-2006, 04:46 AM
JLUDE
Registered Member

JLUDE is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there with about 10 Honda Preludes.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:53 AM
und3rgr0undk1ng
$1tt1n $1d3way$

und3rgr0undk1ng has disabled reputation

My license is suspended till April 4th Next time for sure tho...I only live about 7 miles from there
Old 03-25-2006, 10:58 AM
marshallbc
AC-UR-AGE

marshallbc will become famous soon enough

So everyone knows we will have our post up on all the forums on Monday. This will be a great meet and we have allot of new things going on but I hope everyone comes out. The motorcycle dyno will be running from 7pm-11pm. With some of the most powerful bikes in the AREA. We are going to run the events just like last year. One dollar to get in, but the raffle tickets will be sold separately. The tickets will go for one dollar each also. And to dyno your bike or ATV it will be TEN dollars each. There will be the absolute hottest cars and bikes in the area at our meets this year and with attendance of over 1000 cars per event you will always have something to look at. And we will always try and have something cool like the motorcycle dyno or something like that to add to the meet.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at info@megameet.org or just visit the website at http://www.megameet.org we will be happy to help.........
Don’t forget all the giveaways we will have and the cash prize at the end of every night that can reach up to $300.00…..
Old 03-27-2006, 05:13 AM
MiTurbinEsDerty
Registered Member

Originally Posted by und3rgr0undk1ng
My license is suspended till April 4th Next time for sure tho...I only live about 7 miles from there
Sorry to hear that dude. I'll take plenty of pictures for you and everyone else that will not make it. For the people that are going be on the lookout for me I'll be the only person with a digital elph camera, Canon SD300, on a full tripod. Haha! See you guys there!

Last edited by MiTurbinEsDerty; 03-27-2006 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:07 AM
brnzbuddha
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

fucking right! i have been waiting all winter for this to start back up again. anyone who hasn't been to one of these should feinitely check it out!
Old 03-27-2006, 06:50 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

if im there it will be for an hour at the max, i dunno if i can make it, i gotta finish moving that day..we'll see
Old 03-28-2006, 10:01 AM
bigbodycrx
No more yellow

bigbodycrx has disabled reputation

Cant wait, will be there with a few ppl.

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Meet Saturday April 1, 2006.