Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Will be new to the area, and got some Questions

Old 04-08-2006, 02:06 PM
TRU
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will be new to the area, and got some Questions

Hey, i'm from NoVA and will be attending CNU next year. just had a few questions about the area, specifically cops and exhaust tickets, and nightlife. Right now i have an APEXi WS2 exhaust, but i'm putting on my Buddy Club Spec 2 soon, you think I'll get pulled for it? Also, what is there to do in the area? I read about some of the Hookah bars and stuff, but what else?

Thanks in advance,
Nick
Old 04-08-2006, 02:21 PM
DOHC crx VTEC
Banned

DOHC crx VTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will be new to the area, and got some Questions

Where the hell is CNU?
Old 04-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Fat Nick
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

You will get pulled over, all of the time.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:39 PM
jstabb1
7FIVE7

jstabb1 can only hope to improve

As long as you don't act an ass on the roads, you might be ok.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:59 PM
DOHC crx VTEC
Banned

Originally Posted by TeamRRacers
Nope, Incorrect!!! My boy was coming down cleveland street not even 2 miles from my house, He has a 89hatch with a Flowmaster 2 1/2 inch exhuast. It's not really loud for real, He was coming down cleveland and then he see's a cop and thinks nothing of it since he was cruising at 2 grand and then the cop turn's around. He get's pulled over but mind you, a MUSTANG (domestic) Was flying up and down the same street and the cop didn't pay ANY attention to him at all. It's all in favor really. And My boy's exhuast looks stock...Cops are just cock heads in VA BEACH.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:13 PM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TeamRRacers
i agree.

there are a shit ton of people on this forum who "get pulled all the time" and "hate the police" and "hate newport news cops"

look, i drove around in a pt cruiser with sidepipes, 5% tint, 2 inches off the ground, no front plate for 2.5 years and never once had a problem. before that i had an 88 cougar, slammed to the ground, 5% tint, loud exhaust and no front plate, never had a problem.
my 68 cougar had straight pipes, loud as hell. never once had a problem.
i still to this day do not have a front plate. in fact, i got pulled last week for having a headlight out, and he said nothing about my plates, exhaust, tint, car height, half of an expired city sticker and all the other illegal shit on my car.

the point is, obey the law, and or dont look shady. if they see you looking scared to hit the gas or driving different when a cop is around then they will pull you thinking you might have a bigger payload in the car. did you know that 0ver 75% of the drugs and DUIs and underage cerfew tickets they give out in this city start as the cop FINDING a reason to pull you over, because you look shady, and then they find somehting bigger to give a ticket about.

if your that worried about getting in trouble over exhaust, then change your exhaust.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:14 PM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DOHC crx VTEC
Nope, Incorrect!!! My boy was coming down cleveland street not even 2 miles from my house, He has a 89hatch with a Flowmaster 2 1/2 inch exhuast. It's not really loud for real, He was coming down cleveland and then he see's a cop and thinks nothing of it since he was cruising at 2 grand and then the cop turn's around. He get's pulled over but mind you, a MUSTANG (domestic) Was flying up and down the same street and the cop didn't pay ANY attention to him at all. It's all in favor really. And My boy's exhuast looks stock...Cops are just cock heads in VA BEACH.
he drives an 89 honda. the cop was doing your friend a favor by hopefully convincing him he needs a new car.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Keepin it Klean
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

Originally Posted by DOHC crx VTEC
Let me guess, 15?
Old 04-08-2006, 04:20 PM
DOHC crx VTEC
Banned

Originally Posted by blasko
he drives an 89 honda. the cop was doing your friend a favor by hopefully convincing him he needs a new car.
Hahaha, Well. Not everyone has money for new car's. I've had several 88-91 Honda's and would rather own them instead of let's say a PT Cruiser

But before you ramble on about anything, My daily is a 93 ES300 with, 15%tint, system, and 18's. Havn't had a problem with cops in that car
Old 04-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by TRU
Hey, i'm from NoVA and will be attending CNU next year. just had a few questions about the area, specifically cops and exhaust tickets, and nightlife. Right now i have an APEXi WS2 exhaust, but i'm putting on my Buddy Club Spec 2 soon, you think I'll get pulled for it? Also, what is there to do in the area? I read about some of the Hookah bars and stuff, but what else?

Thanks in advance,
Nick
I have a Apexi WS exhaust, and I never get pulled for it.

Then again, my car does look bone stock.(92 Civic hatch white) Don't be a idiot, and you'll be fine.

Quick Reply: Will be new to the area, and got some Questions