Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Shops in NOVA area

Old 05-16-2006, 09:27 AM
minehart
Italian Car Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
minehart has disabled reputation
Default Shops in NOVA area

Can anyone tell me all the shops now In NOVA. Seems like they always change. Im looking for a 96-98 CF hood, anyone know who may have one in stock?

I know of...
Inline Pro
Evolution
Vertex

What about shops more south or whereever? Anyone know where I should check.. Phone Numbers would be great too. I have been out of the scene so long I dont know anymore.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:46 AM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: Shops in NOVA area

Hey man, welcome to the site. I'm gonna move this to the NOVA section where you'll get a lot more responses.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:52 AM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

www.redshiftdc.com
Old 05-16-2006, 10:12 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110637
Old 05-16-2006, 10:39 AM
ExOwnzUBro
Banned

ExOwnzUBro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by minehart
Can anyone tell me all the shops now In NOVA. Seems like they always change. Im looking for a 96-98 CF hood, anyone know who may have one in stock?

I know of...
Inline Pro
Evolution
Vertex

What about shops more south or whereever? Anyone know where I should check.. Phone Numbers would be great too. I have been out of the scene so long I dont know anymore.
I personally would not go to vertex. Back when my brother use to go there, parts would get stolen off his car left and right, and as soon as we would go to the shop to buy the part that got stolen, they had one right there, same color and everything. After we stopped purchasing parts, the car didnt get broken in to anymore. So if you do buy from them, give them a fake addy.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Zero
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by minehart
Um...what car?

I don't think Redshift or most local perfomance shops keep a stock of CF hoods on hand. You might just have to bite the shipping bullet and order online.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:27 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

Originally Posted by ExOwnzUBro
I personally would not go to vertex. Back when my brother use to go there, parts would get stolen off his car left and right, and as soon as we would go to the shop to buy the part that got stolen, they had one right there, same color and everything. After we stopped purchasing parts, the car didnt get broken in to anymore. So if you do buy from them, give them a fake addy.
for the record, i am a friend of the owner of vertex. i can say with confidence that he does NOT steal parts. apparently before there was an issue with one of the techs that worked there a while back, who in turn was fired. i can vouch for vertex that they do quality, honest work.

back on topic, redshift doesnt carry CF hoods in the shop but they can order (of course). try and give vertex a call, i saw several CF hoods on display a bit ago, one may fit your car.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:33 AM
ExOwnzUBro
Banned

ExOwnzUBro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Junon
for the record, i am a friend of the owner of vertex. i can say with confidence that he does NOT steal parts. apparently before there was an issue with one of the techs that worked there a while back, who in turn was fired. i can vouch for vertex that they do quality, honest work.

back on topic, redshift doesnt carry CF hoods in the shop but they can order (of course). try and give vertex a call, i saw several CF hoods on display a bit ago, one may fit your car.
Well then he probably was the problem. Glad to see they turned it around.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:35 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by Junon

Yeah steve and the rest of the crew are great people I just took my car there at the worst possible time.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:56 AM
minehart
Italian Car Guy

minehart has disabled reputation

I actually used to work at Vertex a couple years ago. There was a problem there a long time ago which was fixed. I called Steve and he did not have any hoods in stock. I was just wondering what shops are still around. I work with Italian cars now so dont really know much about the honda stuff anymore. I also used to work at Nu Image which is not around anymore. But I just picked up a gas saver hatchback that I am working on now make a look a little nicer to drive to work in.

I wanted a place that had one in stock so I could know Im getting good quality and save on shipping as well.

Anyone know somewhere good online to order from at a good price?

Quick Reply: Shops in NOVA area