Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[Web] vivid racing

Old 06-24-2006 | 01:08 PM
ClitKrum45Bum
DonnobittsuperBONg

ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum
Default [Web] vivid racing

i order some wheels from vividracing.com in the middle of march, and still havnt recieved them. they told me they were on back order and would take about 8 weeks. now its almost the end of june and well over the 8weeks they have told me. ive tried calling them and emailing them but i get no response. i was just wondering if anyone has ever dealed with them before
Old 06-24-2006 | 02:31 PM
Boxer4PSI
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation
Default Re: vivid racing

I've never dealt with them, however you might want to make sure that the wheels you ordered are still being produced. If they have been on backorder this long, it is very possible that the wheels you want are no longer made and sold to merchants by the manufacturer.
Old 06-24-2006 | 05:04 PM
ClitKrum45Bum
DonnobittsuperBONg

ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum ClitKrum45Bum

well what they said was, they were on backorder because the color(gold) that i wanted isnt made as much by rota so they usually dont make more then they can sell
Old 06-24-2006 | 05:07 PM
Spindrift
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

I also had a bad experience with them, my mounts were supposed to be 4 day shipping...Somehow that turned into a month.The reason they gave me was ,"we sent the order to our distributor, were now waiting on them" , they never called me back when they said they would to give me a tracking number either.
Old 06-24-2006 | 05:11 PM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

rota has shitty us distribution and customer service it may not be vivid's fault but they still should return your emails and calls
Old 06-24-2006 | 08:31 PM
Chief_Rocka
Where's the snow?

Chief_Rocka is an unknown quantity at this point

i haven't ordered from vivid, but I have read many complaints before on other forums about them
Old 06-28-2006 | 02:57 AM
Scooby-Snacks
Registered Member

Scooby-Snacks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: [Web] vivid racing

Bwah ha ha ha, everyone who's been in the game for a little while knows not to ever order from vivid. Its all over all of the forums.
Old 06-28-2006 | 10:51 AM
GripSpec
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

I see complaints on tons of forums about vivid.
Old 06-28-2006 | 11:48 AM
The Barst
¿Señor Member?

The Barst is an unknown quantity at this point

Vivid blows!
Old 07-01-2006 | 06:24 AM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Well, I do have to say that Ive been dealing with Rob from vivid for the last 4 years and never personally had any issue with them. As for Rotas, they do have shitty distribution here in the US....... Next time you need Rotas, came by the shop, we are a Rota dealer.

Shawn-

Quick Reply: [Web] vivid racing