Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampena!

Old 08-12-2006, 08:20 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampena!

Priority will be given to 3/S's, but all are invited to dyno if there is an open space!

Ray Pampena, the 3/S world record holder will be coming down from Long Island, NY to do the tuning. He is AEM EMS certified and a Master Mitsubishi tech.

The car will be there too. (Ray's not mine.... well.... maybe mine will be there!)

- Jay

http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3862141

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
Okay guys here's the info for the next VA3S meet, we're going to be tearing up the awd DYNOJET 424XLC^2 at All Aspects Motorsports in Chesapeake, VA. (suburb of va beach, haha)

Ray Pampena, world record holder for most powerful 3/S, is taking his time out from an always crazy schedule to come down to va beach for the weekend to make your car faster, so I want to see a great turnout! Anyone outside of VA is welcome to attend!

Professional photos will be taken at the VA3S Dyno-Day by the guy who photoshoots my car.

www.joearneyphoto.com

Prints from 4"x 6" to 20" x 30" of your car can be ordered! :bandit:

Where:

All Aspects Motorsports

136 Tilden Ave.
Chesapeake, VA

Mapquest directions to All Aspects Motorsports / VA3S dyno day!

When:

Saturday, Spetember 9th

8 AM to 5 PM

We WILL be starting early, so be there early to ensure your 3/S's spot on the dyno with Ray! There are plenty of local dsm/evo/etc guys that will are chomping at the bit for a tune, and even though priority goes to 3/S's, if you're late, you miss out. DON'T BE LATE!!!1

Dyno:

The dyno is a DYNOJET 424XLC^2 using Winpep7 software, the same setup that Ray uses daily.

We want to get as many 3/S cars as we can to have a turn, so here's what you will get:

- Three WB02 a/f pulls
- Dyno printouts of your runs
- Minor tweaking and tuning by the man himself, Ray Pampena.

all for $80. This is a great deal, and a rare chance to have this opportunity!

VA3S Dyno-Day Pre-Registration List:

By preregistering your 3/S car for the VA3S dyno day, you ensure that it will recieve priority in the event that there are just too many cars and not enough time!

If you pre-register, I will cover $5 of your Dyno-time! Price will be $75 instead of $80!

Pre-Registration for the VA3S dyno-day shows your commitment, and will be non-refundable. Payment will be made in full via paypal. Make payments to jrbelknap@hotmail.com

When you pre-register, you will be added to the VA3S dyno-day pre-registered list/schedule. If there is open space, there WILL be local guys that would be happy to take it! Preregister to ensure your car's time with Ray Pampena.

1: 8:00 - NotAVR4 Paid!
2: 8:30 - DrewVR4 Paid!
3: 9:00 - ac3mikebell Paid!
4: 9:30 - jgreves Paid!
5: 10:00 - mrwallyvr4 (pending)
6: 10:30 - WolfSL Paid!
7: 11:30 -

8: 12:30 -
9: 1:00 -
10: 1:30 -
11: 2:00 -
12: 2:30 -
13: 3:00 -
14: 3:30 -
15: 4:00 -

Awards!

Trophies will be given to the highest power 3/S cars in two categories.

1st place - AWD
2nd place - AWD
3rd place - AWD

1st place - FWD
2nd place - FWD
3rd place - FWD

Die-hards!

So you're there from 8-5, you're high on race fuel exhaust, and still can't get enough of that VA3S loving? Come to dinner with us! And there might be a virginia beach night-time meet after with a certain chameleon colored 3/S prowling around the streets, but you'll have to show up to the VA3S Dyno-day for the details!

Mark your calendars people, as this might not happen again for quite a while!

- Jay

Last edited by Jay; 08-30-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Default Re: VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampena!

Update!

VA3S Dyno-Day Pre-Registration List:

By preregistering your 3/S car for the VA3S dyno day, you ensure that it will recieve priority in the event that there are just too many cars and not enough time!

If you pre-register, I will cover $5 of your Dyno-time! Price will be $75 instead of $80!

Pre-Registration for the VA3S dyno-day shows your commitment, and will be non-refundable. Payment will be made in full via paypal. Make payments to jrbelknap@hotmail.com

When you pre-register, you will be added to the VA3S dyno-day pre-registered list/schedule. If there is open space, there WILL be local guys that would be happy to take it! Preregister to ensure your car's time with Ray.

1: 8:00 - NotAVR4 Paid!
2: 8:30 - DrewVR4 (pending)
3: 9:00 - ac3mikebell Paid!
4: 9:30 - jgreves Paid!
5: 10:00 - mrwallyvr4 (pending)
6: 10:30 -
7: 11:30 -

8: 12:30 -
9: 1:00 -
10: 1:30 -
11: 2:00 -
12: 2:30 -
13: 3:00 -
14: 3:30 -
15: 4:00 -
For more info on the AEM/EMS certified, master mitsu tech, tuner coming down from Long Island, NY see:

www.pampenamotorsports.com

Last edited by Jay; 08-30-2006 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:56 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Re: VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampena!

Holy hell. This popped out of no where. Ill bring the punch and pie.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:13 PM
SupraDOc
1 of 45

SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc

Sweet I'll be there! I may dyno if there's an open spot.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:21 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I'll be in Texas. Would love to stop by and hang out, but oh well.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:59 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Originally Posted by SuPraScOObY
Sweet I'll be there! I may dyno if there's an open spot.
John, feel free to paypal and reserve your spot bro.

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
I'll be in Texas. Would love to stop by and hang out, but oh well.
sad face.

So I went by Virginia Arts, Metal, and Plastic today and got the trophies designed to pick up on the 4th, and our 3/S model will be happy to hand them out to you guys at the end of the day!

- Jay
Old 08-18-2006, 10:20 AM
edtek
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

i'll be there to watch!
Old 08-18-2006, 11:28 AM
spaceMONKEY
Registered Member

spaceMONKEY spaceMONKEY

what are the chances looking like to get an open spot. Also if he doesnt tune is it any cheaper. Just want to see what I am doing untuned, and make sure its not too lean. And I do not have the money for a full tune right now
Old 08-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Originally Posted by edtek
i'll be there to watch!
Awesome man!

Originally Posted by spaceMONKEY
what are the chances looking like to get an open spot. Also if he doesnt tune is it any cheaper. Just want to see what I am doing untuned, and make sure its not too lean. And I do not have the money for a full tune right now
Ray will be tweaking on every car that has a paid reservation spot, and other 3/S's that show up throughout the day. VA3S has the dyno for the day.

The pricing will not change.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:40 AM
Slooby
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

i'll probably come out to watch and get some tips for my 3000gt.

Quick Reply: VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampena!