Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bike wreck on 581 N

Old 08-21-2006, 10:18 AM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bike wreck on 581 N

Anyone know who it was? I saw them right after it happened, about 1:45... seems maybe that a cavalier hit the guys back tire? It was a red bike with a guy and a girl ridin bitch.

Just wondering what the hell happened, they both looked okay, but it looked like a mess.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:25 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Bike wreck on 581 N

i was wondering too.must have passed right after you did.
Chris
Old 08-21-2006, 01:30 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
i was wondering too.must have passed right after you did.
Chris
What???

What kind of bike was it?

Details on the Cavalier? Wasn't a Mexican driving a gold Cavalier with a big wing and clear tails was it? If it was, he was driving like a moron and passed me on 581..

Edit -> Oh, nevermind about the Cavalier.. I was in that area around 4PM
Old 08-21-2006, 02:03 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
What???

What kind of bike was it?
red and black Honda.F4 or 929 maybe...hard to tell because of all the traffic.
chris
Old 08-21-2006, 02:05 PM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

the chick was blonde....

yeah tng, when i rode past, the guy was picking up the bike, shoes/helmets were laying everywhere.. but the both seemed alright.

there was a green cavalier sitting like EXTREMELY close to his rear tire... I wouldn't think that someone would come up and drive that close to someone that just wrecked... so i assumed that's why they were possibly involved.

i know about 4 cars that saw it pulled off on the side of 581.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:23 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Other drivers are the biggest terror that I encounter when I'm on my bike... Hell, I was in my CAR today and had this bitch in an Escalade run me off the road. Had I not got out of her way, she would have went through me. I should have let her hit me, because now I have a big gash in my brand new fucking hire from rolling over a curb. Luckily, that seems to be all that happened, but think about it...... she didn't see me in my CAR because she was talking on her cell phone. Imagine if I had been on the bike! If she can't see the fucking car, she certainly isn't going to see the bike. I pulled up next to her and honked my horn and gave her a "what the fuck are you doing?" look and she looked disgusted and completely oblivious to what had just happened. She had no idea why I was disgusted with her and why I was honking. She didn't even pull the cell phone away from her face though
Old 08-21-2006, 04:27 PM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

Roanoke drivers are terrible... I've seen more than one woman talking on the cell phone with one hand, and using the other to snap/twist fingers, whatever it is they do... how the fuck are you driving?

Then you get all of the bumpkins from all the surrounding counties coming into roanoke which creates a nightmare... the worst time is right after government checks come.. it's hell.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:39 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

Originally Posted by LLama
Roanoke drivers are terrible... I've seen more than one woman talking on the cell phone with one hand, and using the other to snap/twist fingers, whatever it is they do... how the fuck are you driving?

Then you get all of the bumpkins from all the surrounding counties coming into roanoke which creates a nightmare... the worst time is right after government checks come.. it's hell.
Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Other drivers are the biggest terror that I encounter when I'm on my bike... Hell, I was in my CAR today and had this bitch in an Escalade run me off the road. Had I not got out of her way, she would have went through me. I should have let her hit me, because now I have a big gash in my brand new fucking hire from rolling over a curb. Luckily, that seems to be all that happened, but think about it...... she didn't see me in my CAR because she was talking on her cell phone. Imagine if I had been on the bike! If she can't see the fucking car, she certainly isn't going to see the bike. I pulled up next to her and honked my horn and gave her a "what the fuck are you doing?" look and she looked disgusted and completely oblivious to what had just happened. She had no idea why I was disgusted with her and why I was honking. She didn't even pull the cell phone away from her face though
yeah,it's pointless..just give 'em the bird and keep going...
it is fun sometimes if you're in your car to get beside them and hold your cellphone up to your ear like you're oblivious to your surroundings,then start swerving into their lane.then act like you see them all of sudden,hold up your phone and give them the "oh sorry buddy!almost killed ya cause i was too busy not fucking paying attention!" gesture.i'm sure they still don't get it-probably tell whoever they're talking to on their cellphone "yeah,i just almost got run over by some idiot on a cellphone".
Chris
Old 08-21-2006, 04:43 PM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

That crap pisses me off to no end...
Old 08-21-2006, 05:45 PM
Marie
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

On/Off ramp for 460...enough said

Quick Reply: Bike wreck on 581 N