Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cobalt Car Club

Old 10-16-2006, 07:32 AM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Cobalt Car Club

Hello all,

I am new to this site and would like to know if there are any cobalt owners out there who would like to join a cobalt car club. If so please contact me via email at rredontheheadd@yahoo.com or by PM.

Please visit www.myspace.com/teamdomesticdisturbance for more info. Keep in mind that we are a new club and more updates to the page will be coming soon!

We currently have about 12 members and Im expecting around 17 at our next meet on the 29th at the Town Center. Come if you can!

Thanks!!
Shannon
DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE, HAMPTON ROADS, VA

Last edited by rredontheheadd; 10-16-2006 at 09:49 AM.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:27 PM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cobalt Car Club

yo baby. good to see you on here. good luck with the club. i forgot to tell you that you left your lights on at manhattans the other night. sorry. alcohol owns me.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:09 PM
sethmo
Registered Member

sethmo sethmo sethmo sethmo sethmo sethmo sethmo sethmo sethmo sethmo sethmo

I think theres a few that meet up at Jenros off haygood on the weekends.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:12 PM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Welcome to the site and GL with the club bro!
Old 10-16-2006, 01:14 PM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Assassin
Welcome to the site and GL with the club bro!
Thanks dude but IM a chick!!! Hehehe...its all good....Thank you for the luck...we are doing pretty good actually....oh and about the balts at Jenros...most of them are in the club..... Just looking for fresh meat!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 01:25 PM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by rredontheheadd
Thanks dude but IM a chick!!! Hehehe...its all good....Thank you for the luck...we are doing pretty good actually....oh and about the balts at Jenros...most of them are in the club..... Just looking for fresh meat!!!
Oh ok my bad. LOL!! Welcome sis!!
Old 10-16-2006, 01:30 PM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Originally Posted by blasko
yo baby. good to see you on here. good luck with the club. i forgot to tell you that you left your lights on at manhattans the other night. sorry. alcohol owns me.
Alcohol owns you??? Well Im gonna have to have a talk with it then....
Old 10-16-2006, 01:32 PM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

whatever, i have a few good drunk stories of you to talk about miss lock the door.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:44 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by rredontheheadd
Hello all,

I am new to this site and would like to know if there are any cobalt owners out there who would like to join a cobalt car club. If so please contact me via email at rredontheheadd@yahoo.com or by PM.

Please visit www.myspace.com/teamdomesticdisturbance for more info. Keep in mind that we are a new club and more updates to the page will be coming soon!

We currently have about 12 members and Im expecting around 17 at our next meet on the 29th at the Town Center. Come if you can!

Thanks!!
Shannon
DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE, HAMPTON ROADS, VA

you don't by chance drive a red one do you?

edit:: nvm you aren't the hot girl in vb with the red one
Old 10-16-2006, 08:18 PM
pedro 2.0
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

my car is supper sloowwww

but ill hit up some of yalls meets and whatnot

Last edited by pedro 2.0; 10-16-2006 at 08:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Cobalt Car Club