Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Performance Autosport - Winter Dyno Deals

Old 02-13-2007, 07:04 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Performance Autosport - Winter Dyno Deals

While the weather is still cold and great for making power Mark and I decided to do a Winter Dyno Deal until the end of March to help everyone out. Anyone that has been to our shop knows that I'm more than fair with everyone's dyno time. I dont rush anyone off, I give people time to make small changes, do tuning, time to cool off, etc. Come on by and see if any of your recent changes or upgrades has truly made a difference. Plus 5% humidity and 40* temps makes engines happy!!

This offer is good from Today - March 30th 2007

3 pulls w/ air/fuel and printouts = $60!

Regular price is $75.

1hr - unlimited pulls w/in the hour w/ air/fuel and printouts = $125

Regular price is $150

The dyno is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9-5 and Saturday 10-4. As of right now I have March 24th and possibly March 10th booked up, but things could change so please contact me if you are interested.

If you are interested in getting on the dyno you can contact me via email: kevin@performanceautosport.com, PM through this website, or call me at the shop, 804-784-8851.

Please mention that you saw this thread while paying. I wont automatically give out discounts, this is an offer to those that are on forums I frequent only.

Thanks!
-Kevin
Old 02-13-2007, 07:57 AM
civiccord
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord
Default Re: Performance Autosport - Winter Dyno Deals

this will be a weird question, i have a KX 500 dirtbike that i drag race on dirt and we have put over 4k in it. Can yall dyno a bike???
Old 02-13-2007, 10:38 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Nope, sorry. That uses a completely different setup.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:57 PM
cafcwest
Registered Member

cafcwest is a jewel in the roughcafcwest is a jewel in the roughcafcwest is a jewel in the roughcafcwest is a jewel in the rough

Kevin,
I'm finishing up a certain someones Megasquirt for his twin turbo 535. Once I'm done, I'm going to want a pull to see what kind of improvements I've picked up.
Just hope its before March :hyper!
-Jayson
Old 02-13-2007, 02:02 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

good timeing. i got my VE yesterday and have been working hard on it. hopefully it will stop kicking my ass and i can get up there by march. thanks for looking out for central peeps.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:40 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

Originally Posted by cafcwest
Kevin,
I'm finishing up a certain someones Megasquirt for his twin turbo 535. Once I'm done, I'm going to want a pull to see what kind of improvements I've picked up.
Just hope its before March :hyper!
-Jayson
Ha! We did a baseline on that car a while back, so it would be very interesting to see what a Megasquirt would do. Hope to see you soon!

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
good timeing. i got my VE yesterday and have been working hard on it. hopefully it will stop kicking my ass and i can get up there by march. thanks for looking out for central peeps.
Awesome, cant wait to have more VE's around here. Ok, I'm lying...I just want to buy it from you once its done. But lets dyno it first! If you have a Nismo FPR on it we can take some time getting fuel psi set, timing, and VVL crossover points perfected. It would be interesting to see how it compares to my VE'd NX that we spent some time on.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:20 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by Floda$E-R
Ha! We did a baseline on that car a while back, so it would be very interesting to see what a Megasquirt would do. Hope to see you soon!

Awesome, cant wait to have more VE's around here. Ok, I'm lying...I just want to buy it from you once its done. But lets dyno it first! If you have a Nismo FPR on it we can take some time getting fuel psi set, timing, and VVL crossover points perfected. It would be interesting to see how it compares to my VE'd NX that we spent some time on.
yea if you will help me optimize vvl crossover ill pay for the dyno time it takes. only issue is i cant afford a new ecu right away so im going to run the de ecu for a while.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:18 AM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Any tuning deals/discounts? I'd like to get a tune done on the Cobra, already have the SCT2.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:36 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

The rates above would apply to tuning on the dyno. The tunes themselves depend on what needs to be done. PM with info on the car and I can give you an estimate of what it would cost.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:40 PM
IanR
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

2WD only correct?

Quick Reply: Performance Autosport - Winter Dyno Deals