Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VCU Apartments

Old 02-22-2007, 08:16 PM
streetlamp
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp
Default VCU Apartments

So next year I will be a sophomore here at VCU and I entered the lottery for a room next year but I have a very high number and I doubt I get a room. So Im looking to see if anyone here is a VCU student staying in the VCU apartments who would like to pull me in as a room mate next year. And yes I have already looked at apartments in the fan and everything, however I get more money if I live on campus, but if I dont get a VCU apartment then I will be staying at a friends house probably.

Thanks guys.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Some_Day
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation
Default Re: VCU Apartments

I live right by Floyd and Harrison and my roommates and myself will be moving out come August. It's a 4 bedroom house (2 floors). If you like mice, shitty landlords, no washer/dryer, and outdated appliances its a solid place to live! Oh and if you like having 30 year old neighbors who complain that they can hear people walking up the stairs you'll like it as well.
/sarcasm.

Only benefit to this shithole is the 100 ft walk to campus.

There aren't many VCU owned places that are great. I know the GRC upperclass apartments still have 2 beds in one room. Ramz Hall or whatever its called (the place that burnt down when they were building it) offers your own bedroom but everything is tiny like it was designed for a midget. Seriously, the oven is about as wide as my laptop and lightswitches are placed at the level a midget's chest would be.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:47 PM
streetlamp
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Yea I was hoping for Ackell or Broad and Belvidere, seems like the best. Just trying to find someone cool to live with next year, my roommate this year was a nice guy, never had any problems but we just dont share any of the same interests or anything.

Last edited by streetlamp; 02-22-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:46 AM
streetlamp
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

^^^ bump, someones gotta need a room mate
Old 02-23-2007, 08:14 AM
recz0r
Banned

recz0r is an unknown quantity at this point

if i was going to vcu id pick you up as my roomie if you would drive me around in the omni to pick up bitches. but im not so gl
Old 02-23-2007, 04:04 PM
BAMAXXX

BAMAXXX has disabled reputation

I have a room for rent you can take a look, its on the corner of marshall and belvedere behind rite aid, I have the biggest room in the house!

let me know
Old 02-24-2007, 10:22 AM
streetlamp
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

Will for sure let you know soon