Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

imma autox this car when i buy it

Old 06-15-2003, 03:23 PM
Tekwon-V
SequentialSportshift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tekwon-V is an unknown quantity at this point
Default imma autox this car when i buy it

http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums...3370526&page=1

holy shat yo. it's got everything i want! carbon fiber yo! haha. damn, gotta love the enzo. wow, i am really like depressed cuz i cant buy one.
Old 06-15-2003, 03:34 PM
weavil
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

That's a big waste of money. What are those 850K? I couldn't imagine even wanting to spend that much on a car. It's awesome, it performs, it's a Ferrari, but that's just wasteful spending.
Old 06-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Tekwon-V
SequentialSportshift

Tekwon-V is an unknown quantity at this point

justin... you didnt take the Pimping 1004 class?

a playa gots to floss y0! bling bling!
Old 06-15-2003, 03:43 PM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

some people have the money tho. think about bill gates. he wouldnt even knotice the money missing. he makes that in like an hour.
Old 06-15-2003, 04:56 PM
Rguy
God

Rguy is an unknown quantity at this point

to the owners of those, the money is not an issue. YOu have to of previously owned a FEW Ferraris previously AND also be in the good graces of the execs at ferrari who decide who gets the cars. I think the oil change is like 600 bucks or some crazy number since you have to buy super special dinasour oil for it.
Old 06-15-2003, 05:52 PM
Sled
wat

Sled has disabled reputation

the enzo and the new carerra are baller status type vehicles, just expensive to be expensive. i read about the enzo in the new car and driver and the numbers are pretty insane, but for that amount of money i wouldn't expect anything less

and 600 bux for an oil change?

so i can't take it to jiffy lube?
Old 06-15-2003, 06:18 PM
weavil
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

If you want some girl who is gonna ride your nuts for a car just buy an H2 and put 26"+ rims on it.

But I guess if you have the money spend it.
Old 06-16-2003, 08:30 PM
Cyberdemon
Smut Peddler

Cyberdemon is an unknown quantity at this point

My brother is fairly loaded and although he hasn't gotten his yet I'm sure within another 2 years he'll own a Ferrari of some sort. His company does work for Ferrari USA/Maserati, and one of the guys he was working with was telling him some of the stuff they have for Ferraris.

Forget oil changes. Every X miles Ferraris have a very very strict regiment of maintenance. I believe at 30k the car goes in, the entire engine is removed, and nearly everything is checked and adjusted with the engine out of the car. I think they also moved that up since most Ferraris don't even hit 30k. He was also saying how if you have a Ferrari and go a certain time without making sure it's had its proper maintenance, you can be blacklisted from buying another Ferrari.

I saw what I believe at the time was the only Enzo in the US about 3 months ago driving around NY, (most likely the car due to appear at the NY auto show), and even in my brothers Vette we both looked over and just started panting like happy puppies.

The car is just a piece of art, if I wanted a Ferrari to drive I'd buy a F40 or a Testarossa. The Enzo is something you mount in your living room and show your grand kids.