Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

National Reagan Airport Security!

Old 03-13-2007, 05:55 AM
dogg2k78
PS3OT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dogg2k78 has disabled reputation
Exclamation National Reagan Airport Security!

I went to National Airport Yesterday to pick up my friends who just came back from the bahamas. I'm going down the hill going into the arrival area 3 security guards (2 uniformed and 1 no uniform) stare at me while i'm driving by. Well I get to the American Airline entrance and I wait for my friends for about 5 minutes and I see my friends coming towards me. I see airport security walking our direction telling people to move there cars. Well when they get to me, when we just finished putting all the luggage in the car and as I'm getting in drivers seat both uniformed and uniformed cop walk in front of my car and tells me that I need a front plate on my car and I said Ok and .................? Then he tells me that he can charge me for that and just walks away. So when I drive off because he annoyed me, I open up the exhaust for a couple seconds and drove off slowly but loud.

I believe in Airport Security 100%, but was it really neccessary to tell me that at the airport? Am I security risk with no front license plates.

Bring on the flame. Yes I know its law! And i'm ignorant for not having a front tag on the car and blah blah.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:15 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default Re: National Reagan Airport Security!

LOL thats not as bad as dulles airport police

I was dropping off my dad in my integra, following one of their police cars. I come around to the united drop off. This gun ho asshole fucktard with a badge comes running up and tells us to stay in the car we are pulled over. well at first he tells me to pull over when im already pulled over, so my dad is just like fuck him, he gets out and starts unloading his luggage. the cop comes to me and was like "do you know why i pulled you over" i go why and he says "for driving wrecklessly and no front plate" so me and him debate for a good 15mins over bs. so he walks around the car and he was like im gonna give you a ticket for false badging (honda badges on a Acura) so im just like wtf alright, he goes to a cop car and comes back, i get a ticket and it says improper exhaust system. So im just like yo dude wtf is this, and he was like i heard your exhuast the hole time you were driving wrecklessly and i can hear it now, then i was like you dumb fuck the car is off how the fuck can you hear it.. then my dad started gettin in his face, then his boys stepped up (all im thinkin is shit, its dc all over again and we about to fight the cops again) and one of them calms us down, so like we were just like fuck it we'll fight it in court. We got to court and the cop straight lied on the stand. He said a total different story on the stand than what really happened. Fuck Dulles airport police..if i ever see that cop on the street its on, he will be worth the 6 months in jail
Old 03-13-2007, 06:21 AM
Zero
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by EEK
well at first he tells me to pull over when im already pulled over,
Pull over!

I'm already pulled over!
He's already pulled over, he can't pull over anymore!
Old 03-13-2007, 06:27 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally Posted by Zero
Pull over!

I'm already pulled over!
He's already pulled over, he can't pull over anymore!
dude i swear to god it was exactly like that, i even said i cant pull over anymore lol no joke
Old 03-13-2007, 06:28 AM
aznchck14
Jackie

aznchck14 has disabled reputation

haha my buddy just got pulled over the other day for Honda Badges on his Acura RSX
Old 03-13-2007, 06:38 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

You need a trunk monkey.

Old 03-13-2007, 06:53 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

i would kill for a trunk monkey
Old 03-13-2007, 06:59 AM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

dulles police is gay for sure, i live 5 min from the airport, i always take the family car to head over there. Cause there just being a pain in the ass, airport security are the most crayz son**bbb ever.They think there all big and that. I wanna see that b*8tch cop do that to my dad some time back ,that mo fo was gonna get fired. !!! F**ing put a Diplomat sticker on his face !!!!Byaaaaahhh

Last edited by ravenracer; 03-13-2007 at 07:01 AM.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:03 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

A car with no identification on the front just hanging out in a no-standing area for 5 minutes in an airport that is under constant security alert? Be thankful you weren't tossed and towed.

Cops have a hard job and don't get paid much. There are some with egos that need to be placed in check, but no sense in aggravating the situation by being a dick back.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:16 AM
dogg2k78
PS3OT

dogg2k78 has disabled reputation

Well I had similar incident 4 years ago. I was driving to Dulles airport taking no toll road to drop off my family at the airport and there was 2 vans and my car we were all together. 2 police cars pass us and drive off then they slow down about a mile down the road waiting for me so i stay behind them but then the cop pulls in the emergency lane and waits for me to pass and pulls me over. He said he pulled me over for my no front tags and i told him the car just came out the shop and showed him the reciept and i haven't had the oppurtunity to put it on. So my mom gets out of the van and starts yelling at the officer saying why the hell did you pull over my son he didn't do anything wrong and you pulled him over because you cops are racist! The cop was trying to calm my mom down and my dad had to pull her back into the van. But the cop didn't give me a ticket, he was just being a dick, that could have caused my family to be late for their flight because for anyone that has traveled international knows that it take forever to get through security.