Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I may need to rent/borrow a car trailer 30March..anyone have one locally?

Old 03-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Rich
$Level$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Default I may need to rent/borrow a car trailer 30March..anyone have one locally?

The trailer I am buying may not be ready in time for my 30March track event @ VIR. Just throwing a feeler out there if i don't get it in time (diamond deck material backordered). If anyone has one that is in great shape and wants to rent it to me, let me know. I'll sign a form to fix anything if something goes wrong with it in my possesion. I'm good for it. Open trailer is what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance guys.

Note- I saw the crap U-Haul was trying to rent....not good.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:02 AM
OBXboost
+rep!

OBXboost has disabled reputation
Default Re: I may need to rent/borrow a car trailer 30March..anyone have one locally?

I don't but I just wanted to say

P.S. Princess Bride FTMFW.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:44 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ
Default Re: I may need to rent/borrow a car trailer 30March..anyone have one locally?

PM fransisco (RPRacing)

I rented his for a afternoon for a fair price. You could also call keinan 547-2888 and ask to rent his.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:32 AM
RPRacing
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

hmmmmm. we'll see. i might be racing that nght. i have a lot to do before the first couple races. will know in a week.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:32 AM
SMOKEYBEAR
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

You can use mine and my truck if you buy the 18" drop hitch I can't afford.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:34 AM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
You can use mine and my truck if you buy the 18" drop hitch I can't afford.
that's a big truck
Old 03-14-2007, 07:37 AM
SMOKEYBEAR
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
that's a big truck
The freakin billet drop hitch is like $300, it's the only one I can find that has the right towing and tongue weights with the right drop. The trailer is set up for a 2wdr f150, not my 4wdr f350. I just can't bring myself to buy it yet.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Whistler
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Rich Call me and you can use mine for free just bring it back in one peice. PM if interested
Old 03-14-2007, 07:51 AM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Whistler
Rich Call me and you can use mine for free just bring it back in one peice. PM if interested
best deal evar.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Rich
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Awesome.........thanks for the offers gentlemen. I ended up buying one today (for just a bit more money) since it was in stock elsewhere. Again, sincerely appreciate the offers..........I should be good to go now.

Quick Reply: I may need to rent/borrow a car trailer 30March..anyone have one locally?