Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Dyno Inc Issues

Old 03-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Sintari
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari Sintari
Dyno Inc Issues

This is from a friend of mine named Will. He is the one having the issues at hand. It all started when his clutch went out. Devan (gSx) recommended Dyno Inc to replace his clutch. Once his clutch was replaced, the BS started. The below is from will:

Ok so I took my 05’ Evo 8 to Dyno Inc. (VA Beach) to get the clutch replaced, so I dropped it off on 27 Feb. 2007 and I picked it up on the 28th. When I got home and shut it down the clutch was making some weird noises that is when it was shut off and started up. However it drove fine so I didn’t make too much of a big issue about it, that Saturday though the new clutch went out and the car would no longer go in gear. So I had to the car towed, that Monday I called Dyno Inc. and they basically told me that it was my responsibility to get the car back down to them.

They also said they were going to send someone to come and look at it, but they kept not showing up and when I told them that I need the car to be moved or I was going to be charged storage fees one of their employees told me to push it. He actually told me to PUSH IT! I was finally able to get a friend of a friend to get my car down there but by the time it was got there the clutch had reengaged so they told me that it was fixed so I could come and pick it up. Now I was thinking that they had fixed it so I came and picked it up. It seemed to drive fine but when I shut it down again it still made the same noise as before. Then the following day when I went to drive it the clutch went out again, so I called them back and they told me that I needed to get it towed down there.

When I told them they were responsible they basically told me that they were going to contact me and come and get it only because they had another car that had to be picked up out my way. The guys exact words were “we are doing you a favor,” and he told me not to call back that they would contact me because I pissed Matt off last time because I they say I called every 5 min. Not only did they not call me but they left me hanging and I still need to find out a way to get my car down there so that I can get it fixed. I am in the process of contacting JAG to help with this since they no longer answer when I call. Is this the kind of service you get when you pay a company $1200 for a clutch job? They will never be asked to do any repairs for me again.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:46 PM
g S x
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x
Default Re: Dyno Inc Issues

Old 03-17-2007, 04:56 PM
eugene
Ultra Smoke

eugene has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Sintari
This is from a friend of mine named Will. He is the one having the issues at hand. It all started when his clutch went out. Devan (gSx) recommended Dyno Inc to replace his clutch. Once his clutch was replaced, the BS started. The below is from will:
$1200 for a clutch job ? Wow just wow.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:20 PM
slo-4dr
Registered Member

slo-4dr has disabled reputation

another horror story about dyno inc. who didnt see this one coming? Try taking to all aspects motorsports next time. I guarantee you will have no issues.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

that's fucking bullshit, i can't believe how shitty they are with their customers.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:22 PM
LSVTECEG757
<3 2JZ

LSVTECEG757 has disabled reputation

Last edited by LSVTECEG757; 08-29-2007 at 09:49 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Kana
13.5:1 Poor Mans R

Kana has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LSVTECEG757
they did my clutch too. and im guessing they didint resurface my clutch b/c when i lett off the clutch my car sputters a little like the flywheel is warped. so i had to tear it down and see for myself and surly they didnt resurface the flywheel.
Dont forget ur throw out bearing!
Old 03-18-2007, 02:07 AM
sidewaysil80
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

Hey dude, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but a jag cant do shit, it's a common misconception that they're free lawyers. They're only good if its a military affair or if the other party involved is in the military. All they're gonna do is tell you to file a police report for some charge (I forgot what is) and take them to small claims court (reason I know all this is because its EXACTLY what happend to me w/ Jeff Norman (a scumbag motherfucker)
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

damn, again. not too good. hope you get it worked out.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:07 AM
LSVTECEG757
<3 2JZ

LSVTECEG757 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kana
Dont forget ur throw out bearing!

that too, when you buy a new clutch kit, your supposed to get a new throw-out bearing also. I had my clutch done there about 2-3 months ago. My throw out bearing is gone already.

Quick Reply: Dyno Inc Issues