Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

date ideas

Old 06-29-2007, 01:40 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default date ideas

I'm taking my new girlfriend out on a third date on Sunday. She has to work until 6 in the evening, and then she is free to do whatever. Unfortunately, we have to do something on Sunday evening and I'm aware that kind of limits our options. Any ideas for the Newport News/Hampton area? Is Red Star Tavern in City Center any good? I'm trying to do something more creative than "dinner and a movie", but being a Sunday night, I think my hands are sorta tied. Is there anything to do at Yorktown Beach ~9PM?

Thanks for the help
Old 06-29-2007, 01:47 PM
Will Sol
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol
Default Re: date ideas

I know Redstar isnt the most romantic cause its a little loud but the fountain is really nice to walk around. There is an italin ice cream / gelato place near the fountain and its delicious.

Also the italin place on Jefferson near food lion across from Fizolis ... somin called Al Fresca is really good too.

Firkin pub is better prices on beer and such and its right around the corner from Redstar, also has a pool table and darts.

There is also bowling in Yorktown also

Last edited by Will Sol; 06-29-2007 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:14 PM
BillMW
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

How 'Bout this Broc? She'll feel like a princess....

http://www.colonialwilliamsburg.com/...nce/kingsArms/
Old 06-29-2007, 02:21 PM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

WTF did I tell you?
Old 06-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BillMW
How 'Bout this Broc? She'll feel like a princess....

http://www.colonialwilliamsburg.com/...nce/kingsArms/
Wow, that looks like an impressive place. Thanks Bill.

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
WTF did I tell you?
I know... I'm just trying to get more ideas. Oh, and I'm definitely not going to try and cook in front of her.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:29 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I know... I'm just trying to get more ideas. Oh, and I'm definitely not going to try and cook in front of her.

I'll come and be your "hired" help and cook..

I'll even go pick the bitch up... haha
Old 06-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Archer
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

I'd introduce her to a rag soaked in chloroform. JK

but seriously...
Old 06-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Will Sol
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
I'll come and be your "hired" help and cook..

I'll even go pick the bitch up... haha
Yeah, but after having to look at you for a car ride she might not be able to keep her dinner down.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:37 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WillSol
Yeah, but after having to look at you for a car ride she might not be able to keep her dinner down.
I was thinking more along the lines of not wanting to spend the night with Brock anymore.. ha
Old 06-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Kings Arm Tavern is awesome... used to go there every now and then in college.