Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know this guy?

Old 07-17-2007 | 05:27 AM
new_skul
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone know this guy?

I was at the new Penn Station on Broad St yesterday, getting some lunch with my gf, and I parked next to this red Mustang. Guy comes out of the building rushing at me, to "respect his car." Apparently, he thought I had hit his door with mine on my out of the car. Now the dude was parked right on the line, and it was obviously a car that had some money spent on it (albeit tastelessly so), so I took car not to tap it with my door. Nonetheless, the Hulk comes out of the restaurant to yell at me. I told him that I realized he probably spent a lot of money on it, and I do respect it, just as much as I respect my car. I didn't want any of his shitty red paint on my car any more than he wanted my paint on his car. Anyway, my gf and I had a good laugh about it.

Guess I should give a good description of the car too. First thing I noticed was the R.P.M. (the tint shop, not the muscle car club) sticker on it, bright red trimmed interior, racing seat covers, and a turbo badge over the Mustang badge. And it had the stock three spoke wheels, so I'm assuming it was a V6.
Old 07-17-2007 | 05:41 AM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie
Default Re: Anyone know this guy?

I told you to respect my car!!!!!!!

JK

I would have told him to shut the fuck up, I didn't touch his car. Then I would have told him if he is gonna be that uptight over it maybe he should of parked somewhere else in the lot where there aren't any cars and off of the line. Followed by a statment about getting a daily driver, because most people look at cars as a tool to get from point a to b, and will not respect someone elses.
Old 07-17-2007 | 07:05 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by new_skul
Guess I should give a good description of the car too. First thing I noticed was the R.P.M. (the tint shop, not the muscle car club) sticker on it, bright red trimmed interior, racing seat covers, and a turbo badge over the Mustang badge. And it had the stock three spoke wheels, so I'm assuming it was a V6.
Honestly, after that description, who gives a fuck what happens to his car.
Old 07-17-2007 | 09:19 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

THAT WAS ME CHECK MY SIGZ
Old 07-17-2007 | 09:19 AM
Gangsta
Registered Member

Gangsta is a jewel in the roughGangsta is a jewel in the roughGangsta is a jewel in the rough

sounds like this guy down here in prince george...soon as u said mustang,v8cobra owners are ok...v6 owners got the attitude....but u could call scott moore up there and find out
Old 07-17-2007 | 11:47 AM
Z-Rated
wheels up bitches

Z-Rated Z-Rated

Originally Posted by Gangsta
sounds like this guy down here in prince george...soon as u said mustang,v8cobra owners are ok...v6 owners got the attitude....but u could call scott moore up there and find out
what???
Old 07-17-2007 | 08:59 PM
Matt64246
Shift_N/a

Matt64246 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Z-Rated
what???
My words exactly.......
Old 07-18-2007 | 05:56 AM
iMurDady
Registered Member

iMurDady has disabled reputation

You should have simply said "sorry, I'll move it". Find another space and let him run out of the place yelling at someone else too.