Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Williamsburg people

Old 07-07-2003, 10:22 PM
lolololol
registered derp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lolololol has disabled reputation
Default Williamsburg people

First off, this weekend, i will be out of town. Just had to get that out right now. After that, I have a suggestion that we can try. After the recent events, its pretty obvious we have to watch our actions and make sure things like that do not happen again. once a mass organization has begun through-out the 757, i believe that we can make things safer for all of us. as for us williamsburg people, on saturday nights, we can meet up, and travel on down to whatever place the rest of the area is meeting at. as others have said before, if we show the police we can be responsible, they wont mess with us. we need organization to do so. communication is a necessity. communication is the reason i believe the portsmouth accident happened. no one was around to tell the drivers it was wrong to do. so anyway, if you williamsburg people want to start a little something progressive, pm me. thats all i got.

X2
Old 07-08-2003, 08:56 AM
Pyrate
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

If you Williamsburg people want a safe place to meet the Saturday of the 26th of July, please come to our upcoming car show. Bring your whole car crews. Chill, hang out, and showoff. My name is Darren, and my friend Kory Smith is organizing a car show in Hampton. It's no Hot Import Nites but we're expecting a pretty good turn out. We have and are contacting multiple car crews in the tidewater area to come out. So please talk to any other person you know with a nice hooked up, or even semi-hooked up car to roll through. Here is all the info...........

Hello my name is Kory Smith and I work for the city of Hampton. There is going to be a car show as part of another event that is sponsored by the city and the city of Newport News. The car show portion of this event will be held in a grassy field at Buckroe Beach in Hampton in front of the main stage on July 26th from 4-10:00 P.M. It is FREE to the public as well as to register your cars. ABOSLUTELY FREE FOR EVERYONE!!!! The show is co sponsored by SOUNDSHOP(car stereo store based out of hampton) they will be there to hand out prices and promotional items. There will be judging for all sorts of classes. I am not sure what type of cars your club consists of( i received your info from a list of local car shows in the tidewater area) but it is open to all who feel there car is worthy. We are looking just for alot of cars and people to come out and enjoy themselves. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at this email ksmit047@odu.edu or 757-838-2330. Thank You for your time.
Old 07-08-2003, 09:35 AM
lolololol
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

yep......we're meeting at my house from now on, har har
Old 07-08-2003, 01:51 PM
02rt/10

02rt/10 is an unknown quantity at this point

So where is every body meeting for sat the 26
Old 07-09-2003, 01:23 PM
Drop Top 13B
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anybody want to meet up and go down to the P-town GTG/Benefit together?
Old 07-09-2003, 06:31 PM
02rt/10

02rt/10 is an unknown quantity at this point

when
Old 07-09-2003, 07:07 PM
Pyrate
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

On saturday June 26th come to Buckroe Beach from 4pm-10pm for the car show. It will be a great place for you all to meet. Please register ur car for FREE if you feel your car is worthy of show. Please read the thread "Local Car Show!!" in the drag 757 section for all the details thank you.
Old 07-09-2003, 08:03 PM
demonx2000

demonx2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Drop Top I'll roll down with you this saturday if you won't. Let me know where you want to meet up and I'll be there.
Old 07-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Drop Top 13B
Zoomin' & Blingin'

I'm open to suggestions as to time. I don't know what time this thing is supposed to happen. I was just guessing that around 7:00-7:30 P.M. would be a good jump off time.

And welcome to our newest W'burg peep, Rob aka demonx2000. Good to have you aboard.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:25 AM
Drop Top 13B
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Well, I guess I'm screwed for Saturday. I don't get off work until 6:30. Save ts say I won't be able to make it to PA park by sundown.

Quick Reply: Williamsburg people