Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Craftsman Rollaway and Tools

Old 08-07-2007, 10:32 AM
fluxhomemade
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade
Default Craftsman Rollaway and Tools

I am a diesel mechanic tring to switch careers. I have a 5 foot tall craftsman rollaway with tools ranging from Snapon, Bluepoint, craftman, and others. I need to sell this stuff to pay off some loans. Right now I have invested over $4000 into my career. The first person with $3000 gets al of my tools. The tool box alone was $1500 new. Here is whats in the drawers:
Snapon creeper
snapon 1/2" impact sockets
Snapon 1/2 impact gun
Snapon 12" adjustable wrench
Snapon battery tester
snapon plier sets
blue point cut of tool
blue point die grinder
blue point rachet wrenches
blue point mini rachet wrenches
craftsman 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, metric, standard socket sets
craftsman metric and standard wrench sets
craftman pliers
specialty tools.
these are some of the common tools but being a diesel mechanic means I have alot of stuff and alot of big tools.

I'll try to use my work phone to get pictures but if not please pm me and well talk. Thanks guys
Old 08-10-2007, 06:06 AM
fluxhomemade
Banned

fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade fluxhomemade
Default Re: Craftsman Rollaway and Tools

bump
Old 08-14-2007, 05:57 AM
fluxhomemade
Banned

Maybe not
Old 08-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Verbal
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

How much for the stubby ratchet wrenches?
Old 08-15-2007, 08:30 AM
Verbal
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Not willing to sell seperate?
Old 08-15-2007, 03:50 PM
fluxhomemade
Banned

the stubby wrenches i paid 235 from the snapon dealer. They are Blue point which is made by snapon. the are yours for 180 haven't used but one wrench lie 5 times. come in metric from size 8 to 19mm.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Jester_Si
Jungle Boogie

Jester_Si has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fluxhomemade
the stubby wrenches i paid 235 from the snapon dealer. They are Blue point which is made by snapon. the are yours for 180 haven't used but one wrench lie 5 times. come in metric from size 8 to 19mm.
I know what they are, let me see what i can get them for off the truck, he comes today. If you price is decent i will come pick them up.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:35 AM
Verbal
r0tard

Hey bud, i can get these off the truck for 178$ new, if you wanted to do 125$...i would get them.

Here they are on there site for 189$, our guy said he'd do 175$....if you want to let them go, let me know.

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item....group_ID=17567

Last edited by Verbal; 08-20-2007 at 05:37 AM. Reason: forgot the link
Old 08-21-2007, 07:15 AM
fluxhomemade
Banned

Is your guy Brian? Snapon doesn't lower theyre cost unless they have a sale. Yeah they are 189 I read the wrong set I cant let them go for that low because like I said they are still new beside one wrench that was used 5 times. I still have them in the holder as well. I'll let these go for $170 not any lower let me know.