Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Nice 20' fishing boat! **CHEAP**

Old 08-08-2007, 11:24 PM
97svtcobra
Ultmte Drvn Machine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97svtcobra is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Nice 20' fishing boat! **CHEAP**

THIS PRICE IS NOT FIRM AT ALL!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS A NICE BOAT, I MEAN ITS SUMMER!!!!
MAKE A FREAKIN OFFER!!!

Well I dont want to do it but here goes nothing....

Price: $3500.00 obo

I'm selling a 1974 Wellcraft V20 "Step up". It has a Early/Mid '90s Evinrude V4 140 pushing it. I cant remember the exact year of the motor off the top of my head, the boat is down at my momma dukes house and I dont stay there so i cant really check right this second. Anyways, this is a badass fishing boat, it has A LOT of room in it. I really really dont want to get rid of it but I cant afford the payment on the new boat along with my bike payment and a bunch of other shit. I've been told by numerous "old-timers" that grew up on the water in Poquoson that the 70's V20 are the best bay boats ever made to this day. When i purchased it 2 summers ago the motor was freshly rebuilt from top to bottom. The boat itself was a inboard/outboard straight out of the factory and stayed that way until the owner before me. He had the Evinrude put on there after they built a whole new transom to hold it and let me assure you that this transom is BEAST! Budget Boats in Chesapeake(i think) rebuilt the motor and also made the transom and they did a HELLUVA job... much props to them. I have not ran the boat this summer due to the purchase of the new one but i used it ALL last summer and the summer before and didnt have any major problems. The only problem i did have is the primer bulb on one of the gas lines was messed up but it was replaced immediatly. Speaking of gas, shes got TWO 40 gallon tanks on 'er so you damn sure aint gotta worry about it runnin out if you fill em both up. It has a small fiber glass cabin underneath the bow (dont be thinkin anything luxury like, this is a fishin boat bub) but it is a great place to put your gear and anything you dont want to get wet and such. She's got a Cd player with some nice Pioneer boat speakers that bump out. The electric start, steering wheel, light switches, bilge pump all work great. The trim works fine on the side of the motor itself but only the trim up was workin on the trottle last time i went out. (probably just a short, simple fix). She sits on a "Load-rite" trailer that needs new tags and could use a couple new tires (it has 4) and some good 'ol TLC. Look I'm gunna leave it at that because I could go on forever about how great this boat is... its a very nice, sturdy, well built, very well takin car of Wellcraft V20. Out of the many times I've been out on it to the Bay Bridge Tunnel and WAY off shore in the bay, I havent once felt nervous in it... for ANY reason. The pictures and price speak for themselves, if you want to know anything else about it or want to come see it then my number is here and the boat is here.

Last edited by 97svtcobra; 08-24-2007 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:45 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nice 20' fishing boat! **CHEAP**

Pictures?
Old 08-12-2007, 12:01 PM
ak1ra
Registered Member

ak1ra is an unknown quantity at this point

i have one with a mercury 200 bad ass boat take it out in the bay and ocean all the time no problems.. bump for you
Old 08-23-2007, 11:59 PM
97svtcobra
Ultmte Drvn Machine

bump... pics will be up ASAP... come look at it and u will def. appreciate especially for the badass price!
Old 08-24-2007, 11:15 PM
97svtcobra
Ultmte Drvn Machine

bump bump bump damnit!!!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 02:49 AM
-GoKart-
Registered Member

-GoKart- will become famous soon enough

Would be very interested, but have no truck to tow it.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:30 AM
kenny
Registered Member

kenny kenny kenny kenny kenny kenny kenny kenny kenny kenny kenny

pics please
Old 08-25-2007, 04:40 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

pics