Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bass Pro Shop

Old 08-13-2007, 04:17 AM
bluesr240
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluesr240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bass Pro Shop

For the past 3 weeks my friends and I have have been going to Bass Pro Shop for the car meet. I have noticed that there's a ;ot of muscle and old school. There have been some tunners like WRX's and 2 350Z's, nad a couple of civic's. Were trying to find out where all the tuners are cause I know there's a lot of 240's and civic's on here and I never see them out there. Where are y'all at?
Old 08-13-2007, 05:22 AM
HISSN
Funny How?

HISSN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bass Pro Shop

Originally Posted by bluesr240
For the past 3 weeks my friends and I have have been going to Bass Pro Shop for the car meet. I have noticed that there's a ;ot of muscle and old school. There have been some tunners like WRX's and 2 350Z's, nad a couple of civic's. Were trying to find out where all the tuners are cause I know there's a lot of 240's and civic's on here and I never see them out there. Where are y'all at?
On jack stands? J/k
Old 08-13-2007, 05:24 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Check the side of the road with a police car behind it. Most likely for a tint/exhaust ticket.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:28 AM
Will Sol
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

mods please delete this stupid thread...
Old 08-13-2007, 05:30 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by HISSN
On jack stands? J/k
Originally Posted by Assassin
Check the side of the road with a police car behind it. Most likely for a tint/exhaust ticket.
Both applicable responses

I think that most people who own those cars are either too immature to go to a large general car meet and get along/have fun or they think they're not welcomed.

This past weekened was great... Jenro's had every generation of Corvette out C1-C6, and Pass Pro had everything from a 1000hp Porsche 996, to pure drag cars trailored in, to a 450+ rwhp TT 350Z... it was a great mix.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:38 AM
Lawlercaust
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

Honestly, I don't feel welcomed in those kinds of meets Brian. I'm always down for a little shooting the shit with just about anyone, but for some reason I end up catching more jokes about what I drive and have to spend quite a bit of my time explaining/defending my choice of automobile than anything with the domestic crowd.

Shit, nevermind... I have to do that with everyone. :P
Old 08-13-2007, 06:02 AM
bluesr240
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Both applicable responses

I think that most people who own those cars are either too immature to go to a large general car meet and get along/have fun or they think they're not welcomed.

This past weekened was great... Jenro's had every generation of Corvette out C1-C6, and Pass Pro had everything from a 1000hp Porsche 996, to pure drag cars trailored in, to a 450+ rwhp TT 350Z... it was a great mix.
There was some corvette's and the Porsche was at 840hp and rwd and he's planning on new turbo's to get 950 to the rear. The 350 was nice but I want to see more tuners. My friends and I go up there with 2 MR2's and my 240sx and were pretty much the only ones. There was 2 civic's, 2 350Z's, 7 WRX's and 1 stock 240sx. Oh by the way I think there was 3 SRT4's I want to see more tunners. Everyone out there is there for the car's not to be "Muscle is better than import" or anything like that. They just walk around and look. There was even a guy with a Saub that people liked so it's not all people with attudes. If anyone comes out next saturday my friends and I will try to be there round 6:00 pm. Just come out with an open mind and for the love of cars.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:57 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by bluesr240
There was some corvette's and the Porsche was at 840hp and rwd and he's planning on new turbo's to get 950 to the rear.
Yes...we know who he is and those 1000#s are on race gas. The 800 is on pump.

BTW..Most of the "tuners" that you're talking about aren't welcome at places like Jenros or bass Pro because they act like dipshits.

Cobra4b and I were at Bass pro 2 weeks ago and the only people reving their engines and peeling out of the parking lot were "tuner cars"

*edit I was wrong. I thought Scott said he was at 1000 on race gas.

However any car that can stay even with a Busa is a bad ass car
http://media.putfile.com/Busa

Last edited by Lord Humongous; 08-13-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:38 AM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

damn the tuners
that is why i like bass pro
of course last saturday was meh cause of the damn tuners
Old 08-13-2007, 07:56 AM
bluesr240
Registered Member

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
damn the tuners
that is why i like bass pro
of course last saturday was meh cause of the damn tuners
The weekend before last me and one of the guy's with the mr2 were reving ours in place cause its always the muscle guy's with the mustangs and camaro's with the lound ugly sonding exhaust reving there engines and peeling out and when that happens everybody looks at them and goes "that's stupid." We did it cause we were tired of it so we showed off while just sitting there, so don't say it was tunners. There are stupid guy's out there but I've noticed it's usualy the muscle guy's.

Quick Reply: Bass Pro Shop