Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Central invades Fredericksburg Sat. July 12th

Old 07-12-2003, 07:35 AM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Central invades Fredericksburg Sat. July 12th

Commuter lot, about 10 P.M. Would love to meet some of you guys/girls out there.
Old 07-12-2003, 08:09 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

damn i haven't gone to f burg in like a year or two
Old 07-12-2003, 09:34 AM
amuze
ultraspeed

amuze has disabled reputation

let's go. i lived there.
Old 07-12-2003, 10:51 PM
ShishCoBob
Registered Member

ShishCoBob is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully it wasn't as mediocre for you guys as the last time I went.
Old 07-13-2003, 08:17 AM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

spread the word:

the fatkid with the 4cyl mustang is looking for the crew of kids that were looking for a race last night. where is this supposedly 8s honda at?? from what i heard an asian kid came and MOLLYWHOPPED ur fairy tale pointing out that your car's still on stock injectors and has a b18? block... but miraculously (sp?) my car didn't have enough to entice a run. sup with that??

if you know the ringleader of this crew (young black guy): tell him im tryin to get up with him to set this run up...

o, and btw: fburg lot was cool. always fun to see kids out enjoying themselves without harrassment form the local authorities.
Old 07-13-2003, 08:57 AM
ShishCoBob
Registered Member

ShishCoBob is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a turbo civic that supposively runs 11s or so in the 1/4 there. $30,000 was sunk into it but taste didn't come with that money. 8s Honda.... no, not the one I've seen there. I haven't seen a time slip for the 11s either yet but that might be possible.
Old 07-13-2003, 05:17 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by fatboyee
spread the word:

the fatkid with the 4cyl mustang is looking for the crew of kids that were looking for a race last night. where is this supposedly 8s honda at?? from what i heard an asian kid came and MOLLYWHOPPED ur fairy tale pointing out that your car's still on stock injectors and has a b18? block... but miraculously (sp?) my car didn't have enough to entice a run. sup with that??

if you know the ringleader of this crew (young black guy): tell him im tryin to get up with him to set this run up...

o, and btw: fburg lot was cool. always fun to see kids out enjoying themselves without harrassment form the local authorities.
i'll look into it.. i'll let chad know.. and then you'll have a million challenges... lol

the 8 second civic... what color/model was it? details?? i can prolly tell you what it really has/runs
Old 07-13-2003, 07:06 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

well all i've come up with is that it was an accord. i never saw the car cuz my buddies were setting everything up for me. but after i allowed them to look under my hood:

guy 1- 'that's all?'
guy 2- 'THAT'S ALL!?! '

then they all walked away and said NOTHING. guess one of 2 things happened there, they didn't know what to expect from the oe 2.3 or they honestly thought i didn't 'have enough'.

i jus wanna line em up one time :-D
Old 07-13-2003, 07:48 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

there are no fast accords in fredericksburg. you Vs any accord i nthe burg would be major rapage... and they prolly had no clue what it was since it didn't have an H on it...
Old 07-14-2003, 11:44 AM
rhman15
Registered Member

rhman15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ShishCoBob
There is a turbo civic that supposively runs 11s or so in the 1/4 there. $30,000 was sunk into it but taste didn't come with that money. 8s Honda.... no, not the one I've seen there. I haven't seen a time slip for the 11s either yet but that might be possible.
If it is that red one with the big wing and flames he doesn't run 11s. I figured it was that one because you said the taste is bad. There are definately faster hondas around fredericksburg than that one. And did anything much go on sat. night, I was out of town and haven't asked anyone that was up there.

Quick Reply: Central invades Fredericksburg Sat. July 12th