Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

got pulled friday night

Old 07-13-2003, 10:56 AM
fokuzsport
obbe obbe doooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fokuzsport is an unknown quantity at this point
Default got pulled friday night

yeah it was on hefferson... supposedly he was "pacing" me... i didnt see him.. well he got behind me after i passed someone.. pulled me..

first thing he said..

"your exhuast is illegal sir"
"i pulled you, you were going 60 in a 45... i was pacing you"
"you have 2 many lights in the front of your car. with those fogs on, it counts as having high beams on, having high beams on and foglights on counts as having 6 lights on." (i was like whatever.. shut up.. he made no sense..)
"then he asked me why i didnt have a front plate.. i told him that i broke my front blah blah blah"
"if you dont get your exhuast fixed, if i see you and its the same im going to give you a ticket"

ok well thats what all he said.. at least he was some what nice to me.. first time i have ever gotten pulled and didnt care and get all scared and shit.. oh well..

what do i do? my court date for the speeding is july 31.. i dont want to pay.. can i get out of it?
Old 07-13-2003, 11:12 AM
blackFa5
Pimpin teh stockness

blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5

Pace isnt accurate.. search about it online you can take that to court... also make sure u listen up in court you can get out of it on a technicallity.. ie if he says your car was silver and its red or something.
Old 07-13-2003, 12:50 PM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

start saving your money
Old 07-13-2003, 01:46 PM
64Mustang

64Mustang is an unknown quantity at this point

check the ticket. sometimes the cop writes the wrong date or time so you can fight it on a technicality.(sp?)
Old 07-13-2003, 03:12 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

yeah pacing is illegal... atleast from what i've heard anyway... get some info online and take it to court... otherwise... go to driving school... you can only do that to get rid of a ticket once... as that's what i did... the exhaust thing is typically a cops descrepency (sp?)... some cops let it slide, some don't... the license plate thing? yeah... you DO hafta have one on the front if you have VA tags... my bro-in-law was a cop so he filled me in on the minor BS... but i believe the dB limit for exhausts is like somewhere in the 90s... close to 100dB... which is REALLY loud... i doubt your exhaust is that loud, but yeah... same thing happend to me and i had to pay the ticket cuz i took too long to look stuff up... oh yeah is this your first moving violation? if it is, then you'll hafta attend driving school anyway if you wanna get the ticket dismissed... good luck... driving school is easy shit anyway...
Old 07-13-2003, 03:53 PM
93Mr2
Turbo 2 Seater

93Mr2 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea man i saw you get pulled. I knew the cop was going to say some dumb shit to you. Oh well, just fight it.
Old 07-13-2003, 04:00 PM
fastnuf

fastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these partsfastnuf is infamous around these parts

If you got a clean driving record, you'll get probation. If you have another moving violation, being money.....Clocking you by pace is legal, and you be found guilty....
Old 07-13-2003, 04:27 PM
preluderacr18
Registered Member

preluderacr18 is an unknown quantity at this point

get your speedometer calibrated i got my ticket for 65 in a 35 in croatan. i got my calibration done and it 3 MPH against me... i showed it the judge anyway and he still let me off.. i don't think he even looked over it.. basically the more shit you can throw at the judge in your defense the more likely he is to let you off.
Old 07-13-2003, 04:28 PM
preluderacr18
Registered Member

preluderacr18 is an unknown quantity at this point

i did have to go to driving school though. shit was boring
Old 07-13-2003, 04:45 PM
fokuzsport
obbe obbe doooo

fokuzsport is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard about the caliberation thing.. my buddy got out of a 90 in a 55 with that... i heard that the pacing is legal but i thought that you had to do it for over a mile or 2.. i need to find the law book lol..

thanks alot for the help!

Quick Reply: got pulled friday night