Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Local Caterers

Old 09-14-2007, 04:59 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Local Caterers

im looking for a local caterer to accomodate about 100-110 people. weve checked into 2 well known companies but they are very expensive, wondering if any of you have any experience with any smaller local caterers, what they offer(just heavy ordeaurves or full plate meals,buffet), how they did and how much they were. we dont expect it to be dirt cheap.but wed like to keep it as low as possible naturally, keeping it under $5000 would be ideal, if you can toss some names to me it would be much appreciated or if your family or friends do this for a living or a side business and are reliable people that would also be great.thank you.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Spindrift
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: Local Caterers

Grand Affairs, 436-3830 is the Chesapeake office(she can hook it up regardless what city you're in). Great food at a good price, get the coconut chicken
Old 09-15-2007, 03:54 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I think Iceman05 on here does catering. I have done catering but my availability is limited.

When is the event?
Old 09-15-2007, 04:42 AM
RHSMIT
not ram my shit.

RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT

where are you located?
Old 09-15-2007, 05:20 AM
max671
Registered Member

max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671

I'll cook for you guys...hot dogs and beer ftw!
Old 09-15-2007, 08:04 AM
STAY TUNED
Banned

STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED

famus uncle als does catering. they make good ass food.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:38 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Used to do catering- Try Angelo's at the beach.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:24 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by Spindrift
Grand Affairs, 436-3830 is the Chesapeake office(she can hook it up regardless what city you're in). Great food at a good price, get the coconut chicken
talked to them, they quoted 5000 for heavy ordeurves for 100 people. not too bad, but were looking for more meal type servings. and the bad thing is the place we want to have the cermony requires we use cuisine and company and you know they are going to be outrages when we get the quote.

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I think Iceman05 on here does catering. I have done catering but my availability is limited.

When is the event?
ill have to message him, thanks alot.

last weekend of march or early april. still not exactly sure, depends on the availability of the building thats going to be rented. either the chrsyler museum, contemporary arts center,or the courtyard marriot. but leaning more towards the chrysler cause its a banging spot.more expenisive and they require us to employee cuisine and company for catering but they are going to be ridiculousy priced so where we do it also depends on if we can find a better deal on catering . but its beautiful. great spot for a wedding ceremony. were getting as many quotes on stuff as possible cause food and drinks are a big deal and i have a feeling cuisine and company is going to be just ridiculously priced.

Originally Posted by sloweg
where are you located?
the catering will most likely need to be done in downtown norfolk.

Originally Posted by TMRVA
famus uncle als does catering. they make good ass food.
not sure i want uncle als to cater my wedding.just doesnt even sound like a good idea.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 09-15-2007 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Vanilla Face
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

damn! $5000 for 100 people? Thats $50 a head, thats ridiculous.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:27 AM
STAY TUNED
Banned

STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED

haha whoops didnt realize it was a wedding.

Quick Reply: Local Caterers