Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking to rent a room!!!

Old 09-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Tmac85
Busa Cap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tmac85 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking to rent a room!!!

I need to find a place to stay asap, parents are putting me out. Looking for something fast, preferably on the pennisula but at this point it doesnt matter. Let me know thanx.

Tyler
Old 09-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Looking to rent a room!!!

Tell your dad that you've found a place already, that your moving in with your 54 year old boyfriend and love to suck cock while he screams, "who's your daddy!?!". He should change his mind very quickly. If not, maybe your dad is just jealous that you're someone else's boy toy because he doesn't get to touch you on Wednesdays in your naughty place.

... or maybe you should have moved out on your own in the first place. Grow the fuck up.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:05 PM
1slowpony
Registered Member

1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tmac85
I need to find a place to stay asap, parents are putting me out. Looking for something fast, preferably on the pennisula but at this point it doesnt matter. Let me know thanx.

Tyler
I have a spare bedroom for 300 a month. Its in norfolk in Oceanview. 4th bay street.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:27 AM
jeffery
MIKEOXMALL

jeffery has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
Tell your dad that you've found a place already, that your moving in with your 54 year old boyfriend and love to suck cock while he screams, "who's your daddy!?!". He should change his mind very quickly. If not, maybe your dad is just jealous that you're someone else's boy toy because he doesn't get to touch you on Wednesdays in your naughty place.

... or maybe you should have moved out on your own in the first place. Grow the fuck up.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Bustadust
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve

i love how u tell someone to grow the fuck up but u make a immature accusation not knowing anything about the situation.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:05 AM
Tmac85
Busa Cap

I would get my own place but I cant afford it by myself.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Tmac85
Busa Cap

ttt
Old 09-26-2007, 12:57 PM
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

I think your job is getting to you.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:28 PM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

maybe you should grow up?
Old 09-26-2007, 01:31 PM
nismo

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

and yet, IRL you look like the stereotypical computer nerd.

stfu.

Quick Reply: Looking to rent a room!!!