Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Williamsburg Crew Meeting

Old 07-16-2003, 10:45 PM
Drop Top 13B
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Williamsburg Crew Meeting

Well guys and dolls, I haven't gotten much of a response from you about Thursday night. I was really hoping that everyone would be motivated and want to come out.

Since I got ONLY TWO reponses(really pathetic and disapointing), we have decided that the best place to meet is Books A Million on Richmond Road. Be there by 7:30 if you are coming.

Call me if you have any questions. If you don't have my number, PM me.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:54 PM
SloRSX
Modified Inline 4

SloRSX SloRSX

cant make it this thursday but next thursday i will make it out.
Old 07-18-2003, 01:56 AM
Discord

Discord is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm down for the evening next Thurs (7-24) if you all don't mind having a "lowly" focus in the mix. Got a PM about Wburg peeps maybe rolling out to Ptown...may be up for that next Sat too...all provided nothing breaks when I install new shocks on my 'rents 4runner
Old 07-18-2003, 05:13 AM
demonx2000

demonx2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

The meeting that was suppose to happen, was....... can't even describe. So many seemed interested when I was reading through the threads. I understand that we all have things that we need to take care of, and not being there is fine by all means. What I thought or maybe expected was for people to at least let it be known if they were unable to make it. Some of you did leave messages, or PM's stating that you were unable to attend. Others sayed they would be there, when in reality no one showed up besides Jay and myself. And even more were those who decided not to say a word either way. I am confused with the entire situation, and I wonder if next thursday, if we decide on having another meeting, more will turn out then the original two who wanted to begin this crew in the first place.

I have no hard feelings toward anyone regarding this situation. Maybe, the word is dissapointed, seeing how i was anxious to get this started once and for all. I look forward to possible being able to continue setting this crew up, and have a positive turn out the next time we decide a meeting next week.

-Rob
Old 07-18-2003, 05:33 AM
Insomniac Desi
Registered Member

Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi

i am guilty for not showing up or leaving a message.. for which i do apologise.. i just got really swamped at work the last min. with alot of stuff. I will definately make it to the next meet.
Old 07-18-2003, 07:58 AM
SloRSX
Modified Inline 4

SloRSX SloRSX

How does a meet this sunday sound?
Old 07-18-2003, 08:18 AM
B14Sentra

B14Sentra is an unknown quantity at this point

I will try to make it out next thursday also.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:31 AM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally posted by B14Sentra
I will try to make it out next thursday also.
i'll try to get out there next thursday also, i made sure i got thursday off from work.. but where are we supposed to meet up at and what time?? Jay or Rob, can one of yall just post the time/date/location of when and where we're meeting up? thanks, that'd be great.
Sorry i couldnt make it out yesturday, my dad's leaving on a ship check to austrailia and guam sunday and he'll be out there for a month, so i'm trying to spend some time with him before he leaves.
Old 07-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Drop Top 13B
Zoomin' & Blingin'

To be perfectly honest, I was really let down last night. I really can't be upset at anyone, especially since I don't know most of you. However, the fact that I am so EXTREMELY busy these days, it erks me that what little free time I had yesturday was WASTED. I work 60-70 hours a week, and actually turned down a sale($$$ to feed myself) last night in order to meet with you people. What little spare time I have is very valuable to me, please don't waste it.

We will plan on trying this again next Thursday(7/24/03). If it doesn't go better next week, I will just accept another crew's invitation and write off Williamsburg as officially DEAD.

So, if you are interested, please start plannig now for us getting together NEXT THURSDAY AT BOOKS A MILLION in Williamsburg.
Old 07-22-2003, 08:59 AM
Drop Top 13B
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Default Williamsburg Crew Meeting, ROUND TWO

Demonx2000, myself and QiueroZetec are trying to get together an informal crew of people in the Williamsburg/Penninsula area of 757.

Please come out and join us Thursday Evening @ 7:30 in the parking lot of Books-A-Million on Richmond Rd. in Williamsburg. We triied to get this together last Thursday, but no one could make it for one reason or another. If you get this message, please let me know if you coming or NOT. That way I can get an idea of what is going on. Last week no one responded or showed up. If that happens again, then screw it, I'm not wasting anymore time on it.

IF YOU CAN MAKE THURSDAY EVENING, TELL ME!

IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE THURSDAY EVENING, OR ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED, TELL ME!

Quick Reply: Williamsburg Crew Meeting