Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Circuit City Car Show

Old 09-27-2007, 07:56 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik
Default Circuit City Car Show

I lost my flyer and I was just wondering if anyone else knew about the Circuit City car show that is I think this weekend?? All I remember is that it is on the southside and it is at 12 on the 29th. If anyone else has any other info like the exact location it would be much appreciated. I don't know if it is supposed to be a big turnout but I'm sure it is worth checking out.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:58 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL
Default Re: Circuit City Car Show

C.C., what a joke...drive up to the Mega Meet show on sat!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:13 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Where is this at?? The only reason why I am going to the C.C. one is because I am due anyday and I can't be driving that far, this one is like a half an hour away.

Last edited by SubieChik; 09-27-2007 at 08:15 AM.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:15 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

The mega meet is in charlottesville I think. But that might be the DSM meet. fuck i don't remember but I know it isn't anywhere close. You can check out the CC show if you want. I mean it's something to do. I haven't been impressed at anything but NOPI recently.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:18 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by Assassin
The mega meet is in charlottesville I think. But that might be the DSM meet. fuck i don't remember but I know it isn't anywhere close. You can check out the CC show if you want. I mean it's something to do. I haven't been impressed at anything but NOPI recently.
The mega meet show is in nova, and we have a great hospital up here, Potomac! I've been there for a few babies!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:18 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

I have been very upset that I have been limited to my traveling lately. I was not able to make it to NOPI and I am not going to be able to make GTLive (which I am very mad about). Oh well...there is always next year
Old 09-27-2007, 08:20 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

Originally Posted by Illegal
The mega meet show is in nova, and we have a great hospital up here, Potomac! I've been there for a few babies!
Haha...I am sure they have awesome hospitals (ones which I would much rather go to)....but being military I was told to stick around the area
Old 09-27-2007, 08:22 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Haha...I am sure they have awesome hospitals (ones which I would much rather go to)....but being military I was told to stick around the area
Military? You stationed on langley? Just curious.

I honestly wouldn't reccommend going to any car show around here. Unless neighborhood dreamz is gonna be there and you want a good laugh. you know what....they probably will be there. Just look for a spongebob honda accord with zip ties on the rear bumper. But if not for comedy, stay home and save your gas. Shit ain't cheap nowadays.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:23 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

oh, military.....that sucks, sorry. You def dont want to go up here then, Fort Belvoir
Old 09-27-2007, 09:14 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

Yes I am stationed at Langley. Are you too?? Is that why you are curious??

Quick Reply: Circuit City Car Show