Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

thanks for the BUCKROE SUPPORT

Old 07-26-2003, 09:10 PM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough
Default thanks for the BUCKROE SUPPORT

yo yo yo i wanted to thank everyone who came out to the show at buckroe beach and showed support. the show was on point in my opinion, we had about 70+ cars out there if you won something congradulations. i apologize about soundshop taking they time in the judging process i know some of yall weren;t feeling that. Hopefully everyone got home safe and no police incidents( i got harrased out the ass by the bike cop DAMN IT ITS MY SHOW GET OFF MY NUTS!!!!!!!!) thanks to DVS Tuning and Blazin Kr8tions for their awesome club support and Autosolutions for coming out doin they thang. the next show will be in october that i get to plan and i will have a bigger budget so i can get better prizes and more class judging i would like some feedback so i can make the next one even better hit me up ksmit047@odu.edu
Old 07-26-2003, 09:29 PM
Tito
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

sebassttiann.....u drive the white gmc pickup on chrome and airbags?....that was sitting on the side little parking lot on airbags?....

if that's u it looks nice as hell and it's unlucky the cops were trying to rape u
Old 07-26-2003, 09:45 PM
thermal
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

Awesome job man! We won 2 trophies! Best import 2nd and Best engine 1st. We were on the black turbo Civic Si. Looking forward for the next one
Old 07-26-2003, 11:01 PM
animus
had yours today?

animus is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, just found this thread, too lazy to repost pics. go here

was pretttttttttttty kewl.
Old 07-27-2003, 12:11 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

I showed up did some Jousting with Litlespic .... showed up with .... GSRChick, Darren94, Shofear94, Sung, Coolva, and a few others that arent on the board .... the S10 was FN SWEEEET .... god I want one like that .... (blue S10 w/ Small block all tubbed out) .....
Old 07-27-2003, 06:14 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by TibNRice
sebassttiann.....u drive the white gmc pickup on chrome and airbags?....that was sitting on the side little parking lot on airbags?....

if that's u it looks nice as hell and it's unlucky the cops were trying to rape u
nah man i drive the grey GMC sonoma that was on chrome and lowered 5 inches but not airbagged
Old 07-27-2003, 06:20 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

Originally posted by animus
damn, just found this thread, too lazy to repost pics. go here

was pretttttttttttty kewl.

oh ok you were the red jetta that i had to go and run my ass to the payed parking lot i had to do that all day long buckroe beach was a bit pissed at me for doing that and they had to give everyone they money back it was funny, and weird how you looked like a damn twin to my boy charles's jetta
Old 07-27-2003, 09:15 AM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I thought is was a pretty good turnout. it's a shame that it was the same weekend as the East Coast Nationals in Richmond. that may have hurt the turnout, but oh well I went to both. So congrats on a good show and a good turnout, I will be at the next one you have as well
Old 07-27-2003, 09:50 AM
Pyrate
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

Sentras REPRESENT!! There were 4 B15's at the show, thats like the most ever in car show history where the total number of cars was under 100.
Old 07-27-2003, 01:17 PM
ChristianVA
Banned

ChristianVA is an unknown quantity at this point

hey for a first car it did turn out well...sorry my car didnt make it..fucking accident

Quick Reply: thanks for the BUCKROE SUPPORT