Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

will be at W&M for next 4 years!

Old 12-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Lars
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars
Default will be at W&M for next 4 years!

Hey guys, I live in Richmond, but I just got into W&M early decision, so I'm gonna be down near you guys for a while (come the start of next school year, that is lol)... so I figured I'd introduce myself early. So yeah, I'm Lars, 18 years old, i drive a Civic (just sold an H22 prelude). I have an appreciation for all types of cars(given that they're fairly clean), I just know imports better than muscle cars and stuff.
Is there much of a car community in the Williamsburg area? Anybody else go to W&M?
I look forward to getting to meet you guys!
-Lars
Old 12-04-2007, 08:38 PM
S2K_Guy
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy
Default Re: will be at W&M for next 4 years!

Congratulations. You must have worked hard for that.

I will be there full time in the fall. I'm there part time now. WM is different from any school I've attended in the USA, but I love it here. Get ready to work your ass off even more though.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:07 PM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Good luck, great school! I turned down W&M to come to JMU, the atmostphere here is much less stressful.

But I'm sure you will find your way into something you like there. Go play Kingsmill if you like golf, beautiful place to play.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Vanilla Face
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

Originally Posted by shy_guy98ex
Congratulations. You must have worked hard for that.

I will be there full time in the fall. I'm there part time now. WM is different from any school I've attended in the USA, but I love it here. Get ready to work your ass off even more though.
how many schools in the usa have you attended? better yet, how many schools out of the usa have you attended?
Old 12-04-2007, 09:54 PM
frenzy757
Registered Member

frenzy757 has disabled reputation

turned down WM for UVA but still a good school none the less... I am about to graduate this year, work hard and get a good GPA = easier time finding a job
Old 12-05-2007, 05:01 AM
S2K_Guy

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

Originally Posted by Rprsntng757
how many schools in the usa have you attended? better yet, how many schools out of the usa have you attended?
I have attended about five in the USA and three abroad.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:22 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shy_guy98ex
I have attended about five in the USA and three abroad.
You've been to 8 colleges?

Damn...you must suck. Maybe you should just stick to chain restaurants.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:08 PM
S2K_Guy

Originally Posted by El Negro
You've been to 8 colleges?

Damn...you must suck. Maybe you should just stick to chain restaurants.
I was talking about grammar schools and how they aren't anything like higher ed, especially like W&M. I've been to two colleges
Old 12-06-2007, 05:32 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Damn. Congrats, W&M is hard to get into. Theres a decent car scene here, the closer you get to the water. You'll def. like W&M, and Greek Life there is real chill. Good luck, probably see the car around campus since I'm there often at the Sigma Pi house (i go to CNU though).
Old 12-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Erays3r
Lurks

Erays3r Erays3r Erays3r Erays3r Erays3r Erays3r Erays3r Erays3r Erays3r Erays3r Erays3r

Theres a decent car scene here ? shit thats news to me, and Ive been working there since 03.

Quick Reply: will be at W&M for next 4 years!