Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SNOW!!11!!1!!!

Old 12-05-2007, 02:42 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default SNOW!!11!!1!!!

I just wanted to state the obvious. Damn JOes its snowing. Anyone got any plans now that we finally got the first snow of the season? Any snow drifing or any other dumb drunken activities?

on a side note, snow drifting is way too much fun. It doesnt even feel like you breaking the law. No wounder my driving record sucks balz.

hope everyone has a fun safe night/day tomarrow.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:45 PM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: SNOW!!11!!1!!!

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
I just wanted to state the obvious. Damn JOes its snowing. Anyone got any plans now that we finally got the first snow of the season? Any snow drifing or any other dumb drunken activities?

on a side note, snow drifting is way too much fun. It doesnt even feel like you breaking the law. No wounder my driving record sucks balz.
I'm suprised you're still driving at all:
well then to your original statement i can beat that ive got -18 at the moment
That's scarey.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

hahahaha..... all i can say he has one good lawyer that loves him. :-)

On a side note, my plans, sit at home, feed my geese with the girlfriend. maybe clean/pack cuz were movin in 2 weeks.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:49 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

tell me about it. most of it was from being young and having a 349whp integra. enough said
Old 12-05-2007, 02:50 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
hahahaha..... all i can say he has one good lawyer that loves him. :-)

On a side note, my plans, sit at home, feed my geese with the girlfriend. maybe clean/pack cuz were movin in 2 weeks.
You shouldnt need to feed your gease if your girl is there Jason. Congrats on the new house man glad to see your moving on up to bawler status. Are you having a house warming party?
Old 12-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

You shouldnt need to feed your gease if your girl is there Jason. Congrats on the new house man glad to see your moving on up to bawler status. Are you having a house warming party?
Yea I was thinking of having a new years/house warming party.

And sure i can, fuckin skeet on her face haha jk
Old 12-05-2007, 03:20 PM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

i hope it makes it here to the beach!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:49 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

damm i had to go outside and put the Christmas tree int he damm cold and the snow. I also had to fucking drain the water that sits on top of my pool cover . Sucks ballz but i did get some starbucks to warm myself up . Be careful Everyone
Old 12-05-2007, 03:59 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
Yea I was thinking of having a new years/house warming party.

And sure i can, fuckin skeet on her face haha jk
NNNNNNOooooooo dont do it for newyears. Carey and i are going to be in Orlando the 30th - 6th.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Shaminii
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

I'm glad it isn't snowing where I'm at.

Quick Reply: SNOW!!11!!1!!!