Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Car theft!!!

Old 12-26-2007 | 09:08 AM
BoostedVaDa
Switchin_Lanes

BoostedVaDa has disabled reputation
Default Car theft!!!

What are we gonna do about car theft in our area? my friends car got stolen right after my da. they took every thing he had i say we should do something about it. its getting out of hand iny ideas?
Old 12-26-2007 | 09:16 AM
94 SN4KE
Jedi Grand Master

94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of
Default Re: Car theft!!!

Could always do an undercover sting. Gonna need people with a lot of time on their hands.
Old 12-26-2007 | 09:26 AM
RE-SPECGARAGE
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Dont buy hondas.
Old 12-26-2007 | 09:36 AM
BoostedVaDa
Switchin_Lanes

BoostedVaDa has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ballinnmiami240
Dont buy hondas.
why? they steal more than just honda's
Old 12-26-2007 | 09:39 AM
Newbsauce
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

Install kill switches and/or lojacks. Not having madTYTE-y0 stereos is another option.
Old 12-26-2007 | 09:40 AM
RE-SPECGARAGE
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

I have many friends that have had their hondas stolen. It seems like the honda crowed likes to steal from each other. I also see a lot of 240's getting stolen as of lately probably due to the hype the drift scene is getting. We should all buy mustangs and grow mullets.

Sorry for your lost.
Old 12-26-2007 | 09:46 AM
Thurm@n
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

Originally Posted by 94 SN4KE
Could always do an undercover sting. Gonna need people with a lot of time on their hands.
+1, but someones gonna have to volunteer there car as the genie pig tho.
Old 12-26-2007 | 01:49 PM
Quentin
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Gagage em', also I dont get why people put what $7k into their honda, park it on the street, and dont have lo jack?
Old 12-26-2007 | 02:04 PM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

Park a nice car in a nice dark place where it would be ideal and easy to steal, if close to a house set up a camera or hold the damn thing if you wanna catch them bad enough and wait up till around 4AM and see if anything happens. And when they do come catch em on camera, and beat the hell outta them(or whatever punishment you might want to do), Or just call the cops and they will get there 20 minutes later with the car gone.. So its more up to you, I dont know why cops just dont set up cars to do stings like this, Oh yes I do, They dont give a shit, because its another loud ass POS gone off the streets.
Old 12-26-2007 | 02:05 PM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by futrhondaownr
+1, but someones gonna have to volunteer there car as the genie pig tho.
ILL do it my steering coulumn is already broke, as long as they dont break my window we are cool

Quick Reply: Car theft!!!