Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone heard of this place?

Old 01-10-2008, 05:54 AM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EKcivic23 can only hope to improve
Anyone heard of this place?

Just curious if anyone has lived, does live, or know anyone that stayed at Colonial Village at Harbour Club apartments. They are off of Birdneck and Virginia Beach Blvd, close to the Oceanfront. Me and my girl are planning on moving there but we don't know anything about the neighborhood. We want to know about management, is it safe, rowdy people, etc? Anything would help. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:29 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Anyone heard of this place?

yea its really getto. and im not kidding. Right behind that food lion is project housing.There is a lot of problems there
Old 01-10-2008, 06:33 AM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by EKcivic23
Just curious if anyone has lived, does live, or know anyone that stayed at Colonial Village at Harbour Club apartments. They are off of Birdneck and Virginia Beach Blvd, close to the Oceanfront. Me and my girl are planning on moving there but we don't know anything about the neighborhood. We want to know about management, is it safe, rowdy people, etc? Anything would help. Thanks in advance.
ghetto.

enough said.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:46 AM
JStab
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

bad juju
Old 01-10-2008, 07:03 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Da Slums are scattered through out the oceanfront.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:14 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
Da Slums are scattered through out the oceanfront.
yea I know its going to shit down there. Shore drive
Old 01-10-2008, 07:48 AM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

Damn that sucks. Thats why they are so desperate to get people in. They offered a 3 bedroom/2 bath apartment in the high $800's/month.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:52 AM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

Originally Posted by jebsurf
yea its really getto. and im not kidding. Right behind that food lion is project housing.There is a lot of problems there
Its kinda hidden back there. You have to turn onto Virginia Beach Blvd to get to it and it only has one entrance/exit. Kinda weird that its behind a Food Lion. I'm coming from Dove Landing apartments off of Wesleyan so thats ghetto already. Maybe it won't be so bad.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:17 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

ITS GHETTO BRO, FUCKING GHETTO

I just moved a month ago into a condo off Salem and Independence, Woodbridge Condo's, 2 bed 1 full bath w/ jetted tub, 2nd floor Loft thats bigger than our master bedroom, wall to wall closet space, about 1,000 - 1,200 sqft, all appliances included, $900 a month everything included but Gas.

more inland Va Beach is your best bet for a decent appartment complex.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:29 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

trust me it will be if not even worse. I lived in shadalawn off norfolk ave and I had a tv stolen out of my truck and a cd player stolen out of my gsr in less than a year of living there(and I lived in a 500,000$ house not in the getto). Like I said you got the trash coming from the project housing behind the food loin. Then right across the street from the food lion you got a trailer park that is worse than getto. Then you got the getto trash that is in seatack behind the police school. Then you got the getto trash behind the advanced auto on the Blvd like spitting distance from the place you are going to move. then you got (i think its called ) pondarosa trailer park that I hear a bunch of mexican gang members live in, not even a 1/4 mile from dove landing past the advanced auto. Dude then there was live a Foreign girl that got raped in those woods across from dove landing. So yea you asked and dont get mad at me because I'm not telling you what you want to hear. But I'm just trying to save you a ton of problems.

Quick Reply: Anyone heard of this place?