Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

TNT Tint Review

Old 01-21-2008 | 07:45 AM
el guapo
broke

el guapo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TNT Tint Review

Just wanted to share my experience and see what others thought. I took my 07 TSX there to get tint after having it for 1 week. While I was there at least 3 cars returned to have their tint fixed. 2 people had theirs fixed right after it was done, and one guys new mustang needed to be brought back in the garage to be redone while mine was already in the bay. So while his car was half way out of the garage the guy bangs the customers driver side door on the garage. I look on the ground where the exit to the garage is and see 20-30 little razors on the ground where they had been snapped off and left there. I kicked a few out of the way before they pulled the guy's car out. Another worker started to pressure wash the bay next to mine with my doors open. When they pulled my car out, my back dash had soap and bubbles on the carpet and speaker grills, and the door panels were literally dripping soap/water. When I mentioned it to the worker he walked off. I asked another guy for a paper towel and wiped it myself. The third brake light was completely covered in bubbles and water. My tan leather seats had marks from the dude's shoe, and there are air bubbles in the tint on the back window and rear driver's side 3 weeks later. Overall I was not impressed, and do not even want to take my car back to have the tint fixed. I called the owner a few days later to share my impression of the place with him and he told me that's the way they do business, and have never had a problem with the razors or water all over the interior. He said they have so many cars pass through there that it's hard to keep up with the driveway and the wet interiors, and that its just shampoo and water so I shouldn't worry about it. For $189, I think there are much better places to get tint. Hope this helps for anyone looking for a place to get good work done, and keep there car clean.
Old 01-21-2008 | 07:51 AM
Spindrift
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: TNT Tint Review

Originally Posted by el guapo
I called the owner a few days later to share my impression of the place with him and he told me that's the way they do business, and have never had a problem with the razors or water all over the interior. He said they have so many cars pass through there that it's hard to keep up with the driveway and the wet interiors, and that its just shampoo and water so I shouldn't worry about it.
Hmmm, that's an awful way to explain a situation to the customer. I WAS gonna take my car to them but after reading this I will definitely pass. Thanks dude
Old 01-21-2008 | 09:53 AM
sidewaysil80
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

ditto, jake, their is a place on diamond springs road...i brought my (ready for this) lancer to them and the dude did a GREAT JOB and it was decent price. i'll prob. go back there when i'm done with the sil80
Old 01-21-2008 | 11:46 AM
Turbo_Schnell
Registered Member

Turbo_Schnell has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sidewaysil80
ditto, jake, their is a place on diamond springs road...i brought my (ready for this) lancer to them and the dude did a GREAT JOB and it was decent price. i'll prob. go back there when i'm done with the sil80
what's the name of that place ???
Old 01-21-2008 | 02:04 PM
tommasiphotos
Registered Member

tommasiphotos has disabled reputation

east coast window tint did a great job on my car
Old 01-21-2008 | 03:43 PM
max671
Registered Member

max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671

this is good to know, some people recommended tnt to me but I'm not gonna go there after reading this
Old 01-21-2008 | 05:36 PM
Turbo_Schnell
Registered Member

Turbo_Schnell has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by tommasiphotos
east coast window tint did a great job on my car
they are expensive tho
Old 01-21-2008 | 06:04 PM
xp1ik05
Registered Member

xp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these parts

they are expensive but do have a lifetime warrenty, ive had 3 vehicles tinted there, i personally have never had a problem with them, no matter where you go to get your windows tinted the inside of your car is going to be a mess, it just happens, minus the price they do a good job IMO...............
Old 01-21-2008 | 07:04 PM
EH3_SOHC
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by xp1ik05
they are expensive but do have a lifetime warrenty, ive had 3 vehicles tinted there, i personally have never had a problem with them, no matter where you go to get your windows tinted the inside of your car is going to be a mess, it just happens, minus the price they do a good job IMO...............
bullshit, the shops ive worked at never leave water and soap all over everything, tnt is the biggest rip off ever, i took my car there a few years ago and actually had to take the bastards to court to get them to replace the CUSTOM WHITE LEATHER they ruined when they did a strip and re-tint. i will never tell anyone to go there EVER.im not complaining about the quality of the tint job because it wasnt that bad but for 280 dollars i expected them to be a little more considerate of peoples stuff.i had foot prints all over my leather and the soapy water turned it yellow and it never came out.
Old 01-21-2008 | 09:03 PM
mechfan81
Registered Member

mechfan81 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would never go to these guys, i went to get an estimate and they were short with me, didnt want to give me time of day.

Quick Reply: TNT Tint Review