Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

exownzu made the washington post......repost??

Old 02-23-2008, 10:41 AM
RACINTWEEK
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RACINTWEEK has disabled reputation
Default exownzu made the washington post......repost??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...ail/components

repost maybe???
Old 02-23-2008, 10:43 AM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: exownzu made the washington post......repost??

fuuuuuccckkk how'd they get the names of some of our spots? this shit is gonna blow up real bad now. MOre spectators n more cops will be around.

Last edited by BeefCake; 02-23-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:52 AM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

EX0WNZU has disabled reputation

haha, i didn't even remotely say my car was rocket fast, lol. Nobody talked much about anything you couldn't find out by going on these web boards and just reading, well that I can at least say for me and kevin. But it was funny getting interviewed about street racing.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:58 AM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

yea but a few of those places listed you don't hear mentioned too often online. LP and PP most people don't really talked about.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:03 AM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

EX0WNZU has disabled reputation

lp and pp have been busted numerous times. pp has always been a hot spot. But like i said, i can only speak for me and kevin not saying anymore than was easily able to findout for themselves. I don't know about others and what they've said though. I know dude wasn't too happy cause he was like i already heard all this from the cops, so I think we did our job with not giving anything away.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:02 PM
Turbox3

Turbox3 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by EX0WNZU
lp and pp have been busted numerous times. pp has always been a hot spot.
Yup, people have been racing at PP since before I was in high school down in that area (late 80's, early 90's). Back then it was all domestic guys though. The cops knew about it and would patrol the area at times, so it's not like it's a new spot or anything.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:36 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

fucking dammit. I might as well put my car in storage and wait till it's antique so I can drive it in peace. It's bad enough with the media the way it is, putting pressure on the police to harass younger people and imports. I already get pulled over for my stock exhaust once every couple months in my daily beater. This shit isn't getting any better. When will they realize that putting out articles like this just makes things worse? when you put it on the news and in the newspapers it brings more idiots out the woodwork. The smart people know to stay away from the idiots and you'll be left with all the spots being filled with idiots and 10x worse than it was to begin with! The BEST thing they can do if they want to make things safer is shut the fuck up and keep all the info out of the hands of idiots as much as possible. Streetracing locations is NOT information the public idiot needs to know.

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 02-23-2008 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:44 PM
ALL IN
Eat Out

ALL IN has disabled reputation

Link to the video on streetfire.net please.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:58 PM
BeefCake
Registered member

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6...1900f9e7df.htm
Old 02-23-2008, 01:59 PM
JustaGSR18
I <3 MY EG

JustaGSR18 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
fucking dammit. I might as well put my car in storage and wait till it's antique so I can drive it in peace. It's bad enough with the media the way it is, putting pressure on the police to harass younger people and imports. I already get pulled over for my stock exhaust once every couple months in my daily beater. This shit isn't getting any better. When will they realize that putting out articles like this just makes things worse? when you put it on the news and in the newspapers it brings more idiots out the woodwork. The smart people know to stay away from the idiots and you'll be left with all the spots being filled with idiots and 10x worse than it was to begin with! The BEST thing they can do if they want to make things safer is shut the fuck up and keep all the info out of the hands of idiots as much as possible. Streetracing locations is NOT information the public idiot needs to know.
+1

Quick Reply: exownzu made the washington post......repost??