Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: Which Ones??
Gold
31.25%
Stock
68.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Which Rims??

Old 03-08-2008, 07:00 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik
Default Which Rims??

So I put my husbands rims on my car so I can have some good tires until we get the time to go swap them onto my rims. I don't really know if I like it all that much and I wanted to get a few opinions on them. Gold or stock?? New rims aren't on option for us at the time, but I know that will probably be some comments.

Old 03-08-2008, 07:03 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Which Rims??

For some reason, I like the bronze, but those particular wheels need to be larger in diameter.

But, fuck the wheels and just fix that exhaust cut-out for now.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:04 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

^^Funny How big do you want them?? They are 18's. Should I go 22?? Just kiddin
Old 03-08-2008, 07:05 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Of the two, I'd go with the stock ones because those gold ones look like they came off a power wheels.

Aside from that, I'd pick something different in style from either.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:05 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SubieChik
What's the stock diameter? The stockers look larger for some reason.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:06 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Maybe it's the 8 feet of gap between the tire and the wheel well that makes them look so minuscule.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Originally Posted by El Negro
Maybe it's the 8 feet of gap between the tire and the wheel well that makes them look so minuscule.
Haha, I think she's already lowered it. But I'm in the same boat. My car has been lowered and there is still an inch or so of wheel gap.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:07 AM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

Originally Posted by XCELR8
What's the stock diameter? The stockers look larger for some reason.
ya, i noticed that too. When i was looking at the pictures of the bronze wheels for some reason they just look small on the car.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:10 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

Yea I don't know why it did that. My stock wheels are 225 and those are 235. They are both 18s but one has a lip and the other doesn't. I thought when I put the thicker tires on there it would close in the gap a little, but it didn't for some reason.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:12 AM
El Negro
#XV

Sounds like wheels aren't what you need.

It's coilovers you should be thinking about.

Quick Reply: Which Rims??