Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Car almost Stolen

Old 03-22-2008, 07:35 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Car almost Stolen

Pisses me the fuck off... and Curious as well...?

WOODBRIDGE AREA!!

Well anyways I had a
2002 Eclipse GT
Lowered
GReddy EVO2 Exhaust
INJEN CAI
VIPER 350HV Alarm

So I sold the car to my mom a while ago, They live in the Woodbridge area. She parks the car in her drive way. It was about 1am this mourning, The car was in the driveway and my brother was down stairs in my parents house, He heard the Chirp Chirp tilt sensor, (I set the sensitivity up HIGH) He looked outside and there was a guy trying to open the passanger side door. with a red lensed flashlight in his hand. My yelled to my dad he grabbed his XD-357 and my brother took off down the street after him, He lost him in the woods, But the cops came and they lifted fingerprints!

Now my cunfusion comes with why in the hell would you waste your time trying to steal a 3g eclipse...? Are these fags gettin desperit? My boys Turbo Si and Turbo GSR were stolen 8 blocks from my parents house.. Everyone keep an eye out! Watch your shit carefully.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:42 AM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Car almost Stolen

good job on chasing the prick through the woods. i probably would have shot him and covered his body up with leaves. i hope the fngerprints lead to an arrest.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:52 AM
WqYn3
repping that gR

WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL
Pisses me the fuck off... and Curious as well...?

WOODBRIDGE AREA!!

Well anyways I had a
2002 Eclipse GT
Lowered
GReddy EVO2 Exhaust
INJEN CAI
VIPER 350HV Alarm

So I sold the car to my mom a while ago, They live in the Woodbridge area. She parks the car in her drive way. It was about 1am this mourning, The car was in the driveway and my brother was down stairs in my parents house, He heard the Chirp Chirp tilt sensor, (I set the sensitivity up HIGH) He looked outside and there was a guy trying to open the passanger side door. with a red lensed flashlight in his hand. My yelled to my dad he grabbed his XD-357 and my brother took off down the street after him, He lost him in the woods, But the cops came and they lifted fingerprints!

Now my cunfusion comes with why in the hell would you waste your time trying to steal a 3g eclipse...? Are these fags gettin desperit? My boys Turbo Si and Turbo GSR were stolen 8 blocks from my parents house.. Everyone keep an eye out! Watch your shit carefully.
it is hoodbridge..
Old 03-22-2008, 07:55 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
good job on chasing the prick through the woods. i probably would have shot him and covered his body up with leaves. i hope the fngerprints lead to an arrest.
hahaha!! basically
Old 03-22-2008, 09:31 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Like I told you before a cut off switch would help but if these pieces of shit are really getting that desperate to steals cars with tow trucks then your SOL....man what I wouldn't mind shooting these people in their knee caps.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Randy@FMS
Registered member

Randy@FMS is on a distinguished road

why in the hell would you waste your time trying to steal a 3g eclipse...?
there probly not intrested in steeling it... prolly looking for a headunit.... speakers.... book of cd's etc...
Old 03-22-2008, 10:17 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

Originally Posted by LS-T EH3
there probly not intrested in steeling it... prolly looking for a headunit.... speakers.... book of cd's etc...
Yea true.. but it was all stock lol, fucking idiots.. My parents live in a court.. the car was all the way up parked by the porch
Old 03-22-2008, 11:28 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Yea true.. but it was all stock lol, fucking idiots.. My parents live in a court.. the car was all the way up parked by the porch
Thank god the dogs weren't out those man eating chiuahas(sp?) would of torn him to pieces and the rotwilder(more sp?) would of just sat their and watched.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:46 PM
SeanJohn
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

Thank god im moving out of hood bridge. My new place is right next to a police station, and both neighbors are police officers.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:58 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SeanJohn
Thank god im moving out of hood bridge. My new place is right next to a police station, and both neighbors are police officers.
I once knew a guy who lived across the street from a police station and his car was stolen and stripped from right there in front of the station. Good luck. Theives are gonna get what they want. I always park my beater in the way so that to steal my other car they'd have to yank one out the way.

Quick Reply: Car almost Stolen