Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

*****CAR BROKEN INTO*****

Old 03-28-2008, 09:11 AM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLOW SOL has disabled reputation
Default *****CAR BROKEN INTO*****

Last Friday My friend forgot to put my car in the garage after he was done driving it and it was broken into supposedly at around 4am, the carbon fiber hatch,carbon duckbill spoiler,carbon intake, plus 1 Phantom Autometer Guage and my ICHIBAN rear diffuser was ripped off. im assuming my ignition is now broken also as i am still out of the country and still dont have all the info but thats what i have been told so far. If anyone has any info and can keep a lookout for the parts that would be great I have already been looking. I am offering a REWARD of $300 for any information leading ME to the culprits and if the cops get involved and the culprits get charged, there will be a $500 reward. I know they were seen in the act of doing it and what im told is there were at least 3, then the cops were called, I dont know if they were caught or not, A cop left his cars in my passenger seat, i keep calling the detective but never get an answer. They did however leave THEIR ECU hooked up on my car since mine was taken out for the night and they couldnt figure out why my car wouldnt start even with the ECU installed. So I dunno if the cops showed up and they were caught or ran or if they are just dumbasses and forgot it in my car. I was told my car was not the only car that was stolen/broken into that night. This happened in the Manassas/NOVA Area.

Last edited by SLOW SOL; 04-04-2008 at 07:05 AM.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:13 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: *****CAR BROKEN INTO*****

GODDAMN! this shit is retarded
Old 03-28-2008, 09:16 AM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

Yes it is and it didnt help thet my alarm stopped working a couple of days before i left
Old 03-28-2008, 09:18 AM
JSPITZ
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

nevermind miss read..... man your friend either sucks at life or set you the f up
Old 03-28-2008, 09:21 AM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

Yeah im not too happy but that was my only option, I have to accept what happen, it was my choice
Old 03-28-2008, 09:24 AM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

at least NOW the car is in the garage lol Im sure my license plate and my rear taillights that bolt into the hatch were still on when they took it so if anyone has a set of lights for sale please let me know. I just need the ones that bolt into the hatch basically
Old 03-28-2008, 09:57 AM
94 SN4KE
Jedi Grand Master

94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear it man. Please get some pics posted of the parts so we can keep a look out.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:01 AM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

Originally Posted by 94 SN4KE
Sorry to hear it man. Please get some pics posted of the parts so we can keep a look out.
look on my for sale thread lol the civic si hatch

the spoiler has a small scratch on the drivers side about 2 inches long diagonally and the hatch isnt a VIS or brand name i dont think because you can still see the round keyhole where the key would go in the hatch, like they just covered it with a carbon sheet
Old 03-28-2008, 10:02 AM
SLOW SOL
Registered member

heres the link on driven
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228610

and better pictures on photobucket
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ielucky/CIVIC/

Last edited by SLOW SOL; 03-28-2008 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:18 AM
94 SN4KE
Jedi Grand Master

94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of

Hmmmm....you post your car f/s in the classifieds....and two weeks later is almost stolen.

**scratches head**

Quick Reply: *****CAR BROKEN INTO*****