Notices
Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

WTT: Front Five lug Type R set up For 4 lug LS/GSR Set up

Old 04-09-2008, 06:02 PM
z-dotcom
I Mierda en usted!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
z-dotcom has disabled reputation
Default WTT: Front Five lug Type R set up For 4 lug LS/GSR Set up

whats up, thought i was gonna do a full five lug conversion but Ive decided to go a different route with wheels. This is a 32mm set up with extended wheels studs and new rotors and pads. Type R hubs/knuckles and etc. Want to trade for DC Ls integra or GSR front set up, I will include Prelude Wheels with tires but will need either 14 inch steelies with decent tires as well.
$50 with out prelude wheels
$100 with prelude wheels
+$100 = If you have/Si/Gsr/Anything tastefull. wheels to give me and Ill give you my back Steelies with new tires plus the prelude wheels. And Ill give you $100 bucks.

Last edited by z-dotcom; 04-15-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:11 AM
John M
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M
Default Re: WTT: Front Five lug Type R set up For 4 lug LS/GSR Set up

Wait so you just basicily want to trade a 5 lug itr setup for a 4 lug straight up?

I have a itr myself so i have no use for it but i would like to know what itr these came off of so i know there legit.

Any paperwork?
Old 04-10-2008, 11:50 AM
z-dotcom
I Mierda en usted!

Originally Posted by john m
Wait so you just basicily want to trade a 5 lug itr setup for a 4 lug straight up?

I have a itr myself so i have no use for it but i would like to know what itr these came off of so i know there legit.

Any paperwork?
pretty much I know its 32mm and I traded fransisco my four lug plus cash on my part. and no theres no paper work. I have an ek and its gonna cost too much money to do the rear since I have drum brakes currently. if I had disk brakes in the rear then it woulodnt cost that much. but I don't so now I just wanna get rid of it plus get the cash back that I spent.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Gold Eg
INNOVATIVE AUTO INC.

Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
whats up, thought i was gonna do a full five lug conversion but Ive decided to go a different route with wheels. This is a 32mm set up with extended wheels studs and new rotors and pads. Type R hubs/knuckles and etc. Want to trade for DC Ls integra or GSR front set up, I will include Prelude Wheels with tires but will need either 14 inch steelies with decent tires as well.
$50 with out prelude wheels
$100 with prelude wheels
+$100 = If you have LS/Si/Gsr wheels to give me and Ill give you my back Steelies with new tires plus the prelude wheels. And Ill give you $100 bucks.
so you don't have rear anything type r then?
Old 04-14-2008, 07:39 PM
B18aCrIx
Team Ultraspeed

B18aCrIx is on a distinguished road

thats what im wondering
Old 04-15-2008, 03:12 AM
tatmonster

tatmonster has disabled reputation

Says in the title its the Front conversion.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:03 PM
z-dotcom
I Mierda en usted!

there seems to be some confusion and Ive talked with the previous owner of the FRONT CONVERSION. THe reason why this is so cheap is A. These are U.S. Type R Integra Hubs/Spindles/Suspension pieces and bushings.. B. The calipers are GSR, C. These do have extended wheel studs since they were previously on a Drag Integra Type R Built for NA. D. THIS IS JUST THE FRONT, NO MORE PMS PLEASE ABOUT IF I HAVE THE REAR, if I had the rear I wouldnt be trading Ide be keeping these. I have explained in the original post that I can not AFFORD to finish the rear conversion since I currently on my 1996 Civic EX 2 door coupe have Drum rear brakes. I would have to do a FULL rear disk brake conversion, then by the Type R Spindles/hubs, and then have them pressed into a Integra/Civic rear disk brake trailing arm, then buy lines and etc. To finish the rear if you already have Disk brakes all you need is the spindles/hubs pressed in and buy the integra Type are rear calipers. DONE that is it. The rear integra Type R calipers and LS,GS,GSR are exactly the same minus how the caliper mounts, since the type R supports a "thicker" rotor but the actual diameter is the same. So this front trade is IDEAL for someone with an EG ex with ABS, an EK EX with ABS, or any DC integras. Also if you have Si wheels or GSR blades then Ill add cash if there fat fives or ls mesh, then its gonna be a straight trade, if you have steelies that will fit over the fronts then you give me money. That is all.

Last edited by z-dotcom; 04-15-2008 at 05:07 PM.