Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need Good Plumber Recommendations

Old 04-15-2008 | 06:04 AM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC
Default Need Good Plumber Recommendations

If you can recommend a good plumber/plumbing service, closer to Virginia Beach the better, post it here. Thanks.
Old 04-15-2008 | 09:29 AM
toyota_aristo
Registered Member

toyota_aristo is a jewel in the roughtoyota_aristo is a jewel in the roughtoyota_aristo is a jewel in the roughtoyota_aristo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Need Good Plumber Recommendations

My brother is a plumber. If you want, PM me and I'll give you his info.
Old 04-15-2008 | 09:32 AM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

I sport a plumbers crack often and played mario games a lot as a kid... I can do the job.
Old 04-15-2008 | 12:47 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

A plumber, huh? That shit you took last night that you felt so inclined to sent me in a picture message clogged the toilet ,eh?
Old 04-15-2008 | 01:12 PM
Z-Rated
wheels up bitches

Z-Rated Z-Rated

Originally Posted by XCELR8
A plumber, huh? That shit you took last night that you felt so inclined to sent me in a picture message clogged the toilet ,eh?
HAHA PICS PLEEZ K?
Old 04-15-2008 | 01:46 PM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

ass plumber
Old 04-15-2008 | 03:59 PM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by XCELR8
You stupid ******. If I needed a plumber in San Diego I wouldn't have posted in the 757 now would I? I got the bitches here at the hotel to plunge that one down for me.
Old 04-16-2008 | 04:02 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
You stupid ******. If I needed a plumber in San Diego I wouldn't have posted in the 757 now would I? I got the bitches here at the hotel to plunge that one down for me.
It was a joke.

It's hard enough to keep up with you being a gypsy, let alone your plumber needs.
Old 04-16-2008 | 06:55 AM
MattnTheHATch
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

Call Atomic Plumbing. Ask for Jim Steinle. Tell him your an old friend of Matt Lamb and he will hook you up with a good deal.
Old 04-16-2008 | 06:56 AM
dc/dc
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

Originally Posted by MattnTheHATch
Call Atomic Plumbing. Ask for Jim Steinle. Tell him your an old friend of Matt Lamb and he will hook you up with a good deal.
Where you been hiding at foo?