Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

EFA vs MACA @ MIR on 5/24

Old 05-06-2008, 03:12 PM
tie fitr
Full Retard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr
Default EFA vs MACA @ MIR on 5/24

Copied from SVTperformance

EFA vs MACA May24th Official Thread!!!
Alrighty, times getting close for the first shootout this year. Since it has worked so well, we are continuing to keep everything the same as before unless something comes up.

1) We will have a pot this year, HOWEVER, we are still down two sponsors. We can either all kick in something as a club to help cover this, or if anyone knows a sponsor..... Suggestions are welcome.

Where: MIR (Maryland International Raceway www.mirdrag.com)
Event time: May 24th 9am-2pm.
Cost: 30 dollars

Bracket Class
Unlimited Class
10.50 index
11.50 index
12.50 index
13.50 index

FYI, you CAN run in BOTH the bracket and index classes if you wish.

So that's about it, please post up with any questions, and please let me know if you will be attending, and if so, which classes you are interested in running in. This will not force you to run the class you select, but it will give us an idea of whether or not you'll be the only one in the class.

As long as you have an amercan car they will let you run, they just don't want to do an open invite and have 100 14 sec Hondas show up. You don't have to be a member of either club to race. It's a great deal for only $30.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:19 PM
DUSTINHOPPEL
Registered Member

DUSTINHOPPEL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EFA vs MACA @ MIR on 5/24

jap cars> yo mamma kidding, but for real people like you are why forums like these suck so bad sometimes, i think mustangs are huge pices of crap, but when i see one run a 9 second pass i dont go " what a gay car" a fast car is a fast car foreign or domestic so i just dont get all the hatred (mostly by muscle car guys ) nothings better then sitting beside a loud growling stang then blowing it away in a 4 cylinder....lol i love it, then when you get to the next light the guy in the big bad v8 wont even look over at you, aww man, thats priceless flame away
Old 05-07-2008, 05:52 AM
tie fitr
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by DUSTINHOPPEL
jap cars> yo mamma kidding, but for real people like you are why forums like these suck so bad sometimes, i think mustangs are huge pices of crap, but when i see one run a 9 second pass i dont go " what a gay car" a fast car is a fast car foreign or domestic so i just dont get all the hatred (mostly by muscle car guys ) nothings better then sitting beside a loud growling stang then blowing it away in a 4 cylinder....lol i love it, then when you get to the next light the guy in the big bad v8 wont even look over at you, aww man, thats priceless flame away
Who the hell are you? I don't run this event, nor do I make the rules. It started as an F body club rental and they couldn't getthe numbers they wanted, so they invited the MACA. Still the numbers arent as high as they want them, so they have opened it up to mostly a Ford vs Chevy thing. They allow Exotics and Dodges also, because there really aren't very many of them. If they invited everyone, then it would just be a regular test n tune. Like I said, they don't want 100 14 sec Hondas showing up. It doesn't effect you in any way, so what the hell do you care?
Old 05-07-2008, 06:13 AM
Evil SVT
SVT > Z06

Evil SVT is on a distinguished road

Silly noob! tracks are not for kids

Last edited by Evil SVT; 05-07-2008 at 06:23 AM.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:33 AM
tie fitr
Full Retard

Originally Posted by Evil SVT
Silly noob! tracks are not for kids
No, but car shows are! Where are you gonna be on the 24th Dustin?
Old 05-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

God Shane .... your such an asshole .... why you gotta be a big bad v8 and not look over at the driver, Johnny Tran would .... fuck that staging tree, its of no importance ... giving someone an intimidating look is what going to the track is all about.

If MIR wasnt such a damn drive, I would be interested. Cause you know it has to be trailerd all the way there, cause more than likely its gonna have to be trailered back.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:14 PM
tie fitr
Full Retard

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
God Shane .... your such an asshole .... why you gotta be a big bad v8 and not look over at the driver, Johnny Tran would .... fuck that staging tree, its of no importance ... giving someone an intimidating look is what going to the track is all about.

If MIR wasnt such a damn drive, I would be interested. Cause you know it has to be trailerd all the way there, cause more than likely its gonna have to be trailered back.
Touch Ryvers in his special place and he might take you. It's only an hour longer than VMP for you.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:26 PM
DUSTINHOPPEL
Registered Member

DUSTINHOPPEL is an unknown quantity at this point

apparently that was taken to heart and not as a joke as i meant it, damn forum discussions cant tell the tone of someones voice. i do understand you dont want it to be like a normal test and tune and thats cool, just dont hate on hondas....i dont like em either lol just not my cup of tea, but mainly just dont hate on us jap car drivers theres just as many 14 second domestics running around,

now granted too many kids put a fart can on their honda and go screaming down the road at full throttle thinking there going "fast" but there are some of us out there with decent "jap" cars lol,that can hang with alot of you dometic guys, like i said mustangs arent my thing neither are hondas but i still give them credit when they pull a good time, doesnt matter forein or domestic, fast is fast. and ill appologize since my first post was taken more seriously then intended. i know what you doing at the track is for a select few, and my smart ass comment didnt help out.

oh and tiefitr, Ill be at Hall Nissan for (gasp) a car show oh no. again im playing so dont take offense to that, in all seriousness i dont care if domestics show up and have a look around, a car is a car, and no matter how anti jap you gus may be, im sure just once whether youll openly admit it or not, youve seen a nissan or honda etc and been like wow.....thats a nice car. but anyway i just wanted to reiterate my previous statement and say sorry for the smart ass comment being taken the wrong way.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Touch Ryvers in his special place and he might take you. It's only an hour longer than VMP for you.

I dont want you getting jealous thinking im stepping on your territory ....
Old 05-08-2008, 02:46 AM
Evil SVT
SVT > Z06

Evil SVT is on a distinguished road

im sure just once whether youll openly admit it or not, youve seen a nissan or honda etc and been like wow.....thats a nice car.
lol!!! I doubt it.

Quick Reply: EFA vs MACA @ MIR on 5/24