Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fuckin SOuthside is fuckin dead homie!!

Old 08-18-2003, 06:51 PM
MI4nKuwait
My President's black

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait
Default Fuckin SOuthside is fuckin dead homie!!

What the fuck. i mean is there anywhere on this side of water to chill at?? whats going on here..seems like the southside doesnt have shit going on..anyone hang out any more..Dayum!!!! holla at ya boy
Old 08-20-2003, 11:21 AM
PSIDOFF
3VOLVED

PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF

you cant go anywhere anymore without someone acting like an asshole... i mean after the whole ptown thing.. we had a chill spot down by the oceanfront... soon as it started gettin kinda big.. two dumb fuckers in rustangs decide to race in ther parking lot thats no more then 2 blocks wide.... after they told them to stop they proceeded to do it again... and now va beach dont want us anywhere
Old 08-20-2003, 11:26 AM
Crate
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

screw hanging out in parking lots. i have more fun picking up women.
Old 08-20-2003, 11:41 AM
MI4nKuwait
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

i have more fun fuckin up women,
Old 08-20-2003, 11:53 AM
PSIDOFF
3VOLVED

PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF

parking lots suck ass but what else is there to do? spend alot of money on alcohol u only rent?
Old 08-20-2003, 12:07 PM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Parking lots suck if they are not filled with people you want to talk to. I can understand that chillin in a parking lot every night could get very boring, but doesn't getting drunk every night get boring as well? The scene on the Southside already reached its prime and has been going downhill ever since.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:55 PM
MI4nKuwait
My President's black

well dam someone bring it back uphill..loil
Old 08-20-2003, 12:59 PM
Crate
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

my comment turned into getting drunk every night? yes.. that would get boring too... i like to party and have a good time. but i dont get drunk every freakn night of the week. maybe 2 or 3 nights a week i drink. normally just on the weekends.

it wont ever go back uphill. not for a long while.. when all the kids who are into the scene grow up. then it might get ok. but i dont think it will.. i was at a family friends house.. and a friends son who is about 13 saw my car pull up. When i got inside he goes "is that a honda?!" i go "ya, its a prelude" he goes "it sounded loud! why dont you have a wing?" i kid you not.
Old 08-20-2003, 01:07 PM
BLUE ICE
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

well.. why don't you?
Old 08-20-2003, 01:20 PM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

teach the brotha crate! well just about cars... nothing else