Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need place to rent

Old 05-29-2008 | 07:57 AM
Scion Breed
I take pictures.

Scion Breed has disabled reputation
Default Need place to rent

Last edited by Scion Breed; 08-16-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-29-2008 | 08:04 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default Re: Need place to rent

the camdens is tight and its in that price range for 2ppl. unless you want a house.. the apts are on top of this new shopping center. which is a happenin place. i would try there first.
Old 05-29-2008 | 08:23 AM
BentValve
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Check out The Elms in Centreville, it's about 2 miles south of Chantilly down Rt.28. Got a 2br 1bath for $1200.
Old 05-29-2008 | 09:01 AM
jayremix
Registered Member

jayremix is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to chantilly crossing by walney, nice looking apartment and cheap! quiet neighborhood and open parking space, the property manager for that place is one of my friend, if you need help, let me know
Old 05-29-2008 | 09:48 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by jayremix
Go to chantilly crossing by walney, nice looking apartment and cheap! quiet neighborhood and open parking space, the property manager for that place is one of my friend, if you need help, let me know
good place to get your car stolen. my friends car was broken into weekly there lol
Old 05-29-2008 | 10:00 AM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

red si 99 has disabled reputation

Yeah, if you plan on moving there i would consider your car as well. I am looking for an apt as well, but I'm looking for a place where my car will feel comfortable and safe at.
Old 05-29-2008 | 10:06 AM
Fuzion
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road

come a lil futher south like woodbridge, dale city lake ridge etc. you can find 2br 2 bath for 900-1000 a month. you gotta pay electric. If you pay 1200 here, you will def have a 1 car garage.
Old 05-29-2008 | 11:46 AM
BentValve
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by Fuzion
come a lil futher south like woodbridge, dale city lake ridge etc. you can find 2br 2 bath for 900-1000 a month. you gotta pay electric. If you pay 1200 here, you will def have a 1 car garage.
As long as you don't mind the daily gridlock. Expect a 1 hour commute to work one way from hoodbridge.
Old 05-29-2008 | 11:56 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Scion Breed
I recently got a job up in Chantilly and am currently looking for a place to rent. A friend of mine will be moving up as well so I'm looking for at least a two-bedroom apartment that's half-way spacious.

Just wondering if anyone could give me any recommendations as to where I can find a good place at a pretty decent price. I've looked online and every place that looks good to me is put down on reviews. Thanks in advance!

Oh, I forgot to mention a monthly rental of no more than $1,600. Also, preferably something within the surrounding areas. Does not have to be directly in Chantilly.
Factor in traffic and metro stations into your location plan. Hit up Google Maps at the time of your potential driving commutes for their "traffic" feature. Also try www.trafficland.com for their live web cams and www.apartmentfinder.com for apartment generic rates and features (and some pics).
Old 05-29-2008 | 11:58 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Also, get LoJack (ask your insurance carrier if there is a discount) and a blinky light on the dash to simulate an alarm. Just be thankful you don't have a Honda.

Quick Reply: Need place to rent