Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SAT night meeting spot?

Old 08-23-2003, 05:47 AM
RedRexSI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI
Default SAT night meeting spot?

Hey were does everyone meet now i know it was at the plex but i didnt know if that accident sturred anything up. Neway if ya know of any post em. Thanks
Old 08-23-2003, 07:48 AM
Cuda

Cuda is on a distinguished road

Import owners will always ruin any car gatherings in this area, it's a simple fact of life.

The orginial meeting spot back in 1997 was Patrick Herny Mall. It was every Saturday in the summer, the owner of the mall didn't mind, and it had lots good coverage in the Daily Press. Then some dumb trash talking riceboys picked a fight with some rather large redneck and the import guys got their asses beat down. After that the mall no longer wanted the cars there.

After Patrick Henry they went to Super K. That is until AGAIN one of the dumbass sport compact crowd guys was boucing in his truck and the gas tank fell off and spilled everywhere. Car's haven't been welcome there ever since.

Now most of the orignial guys that went to Patrick Henry meet up in York County every Saturday in the summer. Your car must be at least 20 years old, and it costs $1 to park. The money goes to hire an armed private security guard who is backed by the York County Sheriffs department. Since this show has been going on for the last two years there hasn't been a single problem.

Imagine that.

You dumbass kids have no one to blame but yourselves.

Cuda

Last edited by Cuda; 08-23-2003 at 07:54 AM.
Old 08-23-2003, 07:50 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Cuda

You dumbass kids have no one to blame but yourselfs.

Cuda
I would have to agree with that. Sad but true.
Old 08-23-2003, 07:51 AM
rtr2v8poq
Banned

rtr2v8poq is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the chevelles in that show there was a corvette with a wide body kit last time i was there
Old 08-23-2003, 07:56 AM
Cuda

Cuda is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by rtr2v8poq
i love the chevelles in that show there was a corvette with a wide body kit last time i was there
You mean back in '97?

I don't recall a widebody Corvette, but there was a guy with a Datsun 280Z that had the whale tail conversion done.

Spyder757
Old 08-23-2003, 08:03 AM
riceist

riceist is an unknown quantity at this point

Import owners will always ruin any car gatherings in this area, it's a simple fact of life.

The orginial meeting spot back in 1997 was Patrick Herny Mall. It was every Saturday in the summer, the owner of the mall didn't mind, and it had lots good coverage in the Daily Press. Then some dumb trash talking riceboys picked a fight with some rather large redneck and the import guys got their asses beat down. After that the mall no longer wanted the cars there.

After Patrick Henry they went to Super K. That is until AGAIN one of the dumbass sport compact crowd guys was boucing in his truck and the gas tank fell off and spilled everywhere. Car's haven't been welcome there ever since.

Now most of the orignial guys that went to Patrick Henry meet up in York County every Saturday in the summer. Your car must be at least 20 years old, and it costs $1 to park. The money goes to hire an armed private security guard who is backed by the York County Sheriffs department. Since this show has been going on for the last two years there hasn't been a single problem.

Imagine that.

You dumbass kids have no one to blame but yourselves.

Cuda
i kinda take offense to that because i am an import owner and i don't do anything like that!!! so you can't just say its the import owners! that is stereo-typing..i am not trying to make a big deal out of it but all i am saying is that not all import owners r jack ass's but alot are.....so all i am saying is when you say something like that be considerite to the drivers that r not jack ass's!!!!

thanx!
Old 08-23-2003, 08:05 AM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

don blame it on import owners....

when i had my meet down at chi chis, we just chilled, while 3 80's camaros kept , peeling out and doing stupid shit on the other side of the parking lot...

dumb assholes ruin spots not people who own a certain type of car
Old 08-23-2003, 09:01 AM
SHOFEAR94
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Like I've been saying..everyone took PTown for granted..left trash in the place, played their music too loud, and finally 2 idiots ( not the import scene as a whole) ruined it all. I have not been there since and no organized meet spot has been established since. I've heard something about Kmart on Holland and Wal-Mart at Nimmo but I have yet to see more than 10 cars at either spot. This is for the Southside though, the Peninsula has a spot but its dark, small, and I heard that spot may be lost due to a racing accident in front of the lot.
Old 08-23-2003, 09:03 AM
rtr2v8poq
Banned

rtr2v8poq is an unknown quantity at this point

You mean back in '97?

I don't recall a widebody Corvette, but there was a guy with a Datsun 280Z that had the whale tail conversion done.

Spyder757
this is the one in heritage square every sat right?
Old 08-23-2003, 09:06 AM
ECR
Bow Down

ECR is on a distinguished road

why are we talking about 97. knowbody cares about 97, its 2003 and pretty damn close to 2004.

Quick Reply: SAT night meeting spot?