Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Broke Neck

Old 06-16-2008, 09:31 PM
banned_user
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
banned_user is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Broke Neck

Anyone have this guys address? I looked around today but it'll prob take me a half hour before i can find it again, and if he doesnt want to finish our trade, I need my shit back to sell elsewhere. He didnt strike me as the kind of person who'd even try a rip and run, but if i keep getting dodged, Im coming for my shit, and if its not there, ill leave you a nice peephole in the block.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:33 PM
dave22
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22
Default Re: Broke Neck

Good luck getting his address this way. He's a stand-up dude. Work it out.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:37 PM
banned_user
Registered Member

he struck me as such, which is why ill hold off some more. who knows, shit happens, maybe hes just been busy, but I have the tendency to bet on the worst
Old 06-16-2008, 09:45 PM
Bizkit64
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Story?
Old 06-16-2008, 09:47 PM
banned_user
Registered Member

no need for drama, turn on the news or something
Old 06-16-2008, 09:52 PM
banned_user
Registered Member

small monitary reward if you can help me remember his exact location(I mean, i can find it, but i'll drive around handing black kids on bikes $5's for 10min before im even on the right street, it all looks the same)
Old 06-16-2008, 11:05 PM
banned_user
Registered Member

I responded to your inquiry about wanting me to drive out to npn with no blinkers or cluster(you know, the one you couldve taken later, but needed then, so you got it then), k. Im not doing that, and said so in pm, npn is just too far with a red bullseye on my ass saying hey pull me over and dont bother writing, just cuffs and call a tow. fuck that. I even said that if you know no one closer, i'd split the cost of having an avg a/c joe at a shop do it, k. This was NEVER about money, obviously. I was letting you take your pick and letting you have what you wanted for "good friend" "hookup" pricing to put it lightly. I dont need lunch, I can find my own food, but thanks. Beers would be real nice though when we finally finish this shit, specifically a cold case.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

So how much is this reward?

Kid are you fucking RETARDED? Like do you honestly have TWO fucking personalitys?

STORY

You came over last Tuesday so I could pull a few parts off your car for mine, you had a few that were still at your house and a couple things that were going to take a little longer than we had on Tuesday to pull off. I asked you right then with my wallet in hand "whats my damage", as in I was ready to hand you cash.

You said dont worry about paying you right then, give you $100 when we met back up to get the rest of the stuff from you. Cool no problem either way in my book.

I then PM'd you a few days ago ....

PM FROM BROKE NECK ...

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Did you ever get a chance to grab any of that other shit?

Id like to grab all the AC stuff from you as well, as well as all power steering shit.

But I would have to get you to meet me in Newport News at my buddys house cause its gonna take some time to pull all that off.

Definatly willing to compensate you for the drive out there. And ill buy lunch or whatever while hes removing everything.

Maybe make plans to do it Tuesday or Wed of next week (after 5)

Let me know if that would work for you.

-Mike

You then responded ....

Originally Posted by banned_user
on tues @ 2pm i get an isruance check cut, from them on everything can go, for cheap. anything you think you may want, make an offer, its yours, but the thing is im not driving it out to npn in its current condition, if i get pulled, its gonna get towed, and while i may be able to sign myself out of jail(i know most area cops, and my buddy trains local swat-but hes a fuckin monster)its not something i want to have to hassle with as court gets backed the fuck up this time of year and the way fines are it makes anything i pocket useless. we could try towing to npn. or, you'll have to find someone closer, if you got no one that'll deal you out here @ the beach, i can prob cut in half, it cant be THAT hard. ive got a few spare gas masks(not mean for 1394a refridgerant, but whatever works man).

Maybe im the fucking idiot here .... but from what ive gathered through the PM you sent back was that Tuesday or Wed (my days off) would be ok for you after 2 on Tues.

You also have my phone number .... if you needed me to give you the $100 right then I would of been glad to, if you decided you needed it today, you could of called me I came and got it with no problems at all from my bar while I was at work tonight.

So now .... I get home from work, lay with my girl for a bit till she falls asleep, jump on drag and see a thread with my name on it .... hmmmmm. Open it up and see this ...

but if i keep getting dodged, Im coming for my shit, and if its not there, ill leave you a nice peephole in the block.
small monitary reward if you can help me remember his exact location(I mean, i can find it, but i'll drive around handing black kids on bikes $5's for 10min before im even on the right street, it all looks the same)
And now im confused .... because again from the PM's I could of sworn we were setting something up for sometime between Tues and Wed.

And being Dodged? .... you havent called me ONE SINGLE TIME, again if you called me earlier and said I need to get some cash from you, not a problem at all meet up with me. Your the one who didnt want it that day until you gave me everything.

And now to top it off im taking all this as some sort of threat .... which I honestly dont do so well with.

The address for my bar is all over this forum, it wouldnt of been hard to actually find me if you wanted to, I think you were just for some odd reason starving for some attention.

I think I should make a poll now if I should actually pay you or not now

Another awesome PM as im typing this ...

icu!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:18 PM
kirill
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

double u, tea, ef is goin on here?
Old 06-16-2008, 11:20 PM
banned_user
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
So how much is this reward?

Kid are you fucking RETARDED? Like do you honestly have TWO fucking personalitys?

STORY

You came over last Tuesday so I could pull a few parts off your car for mine, you had a few that were still at your house and a couple things that were going to take a little longer than we had on Tuesday to pull off. I asked you right then with my wallet in hand "whats my damage", as in I was ready to hand you cash.

You said dont worry about paying you right then, give you $100 when we met back up to get the rest of the stuff from you. Cool no problem either way in my book.

I then PM'd you a few days ago ....

You then responded ....

Maybe im the fucking idiot here .... but from what ive gathered through the PM you sent back was that Tuesday or Wed (my days off) would be ok for you after 2 on Tues.

You also have my phone number .... if you needed me to give you the $100 right then I would of been glad to, if you decided you needed it today, you could of called me I came and got it with no problems at all from my bar while I was at work tonight.

So now .... I get home from work, lay with my girl for a bit till she falls asleep, jump on drag and see a thread with my name on it .... hmmmmm. Open it up and see this ...

And now im confused .... because again from the PM's I could of sworn we were setting something up for sometime between Tues and Wed.

And being Dodged? .... you havent called me ONE SINGLE TIME, again if you called me earlier and said I need to get some cash from you, not a problem at all meet up with me. Your the one who didnt want it that day until you gave me everything.

And now to top it off im taking all this as some sort of threat .... which I honestly dont do so well with.

The address for my bar is all over this forum, it wouldnt of been hard to actually find me if you wanted to, I think you were just for some odd reason starving for some attention.

I think I should make a poll now if I should actually pay you or not now

Another awesome PM as im typing this ...
I dont see where you see that tues/wed was a game on deal, as you only mentioned the npn option in regard to that. Im not threatening you at all, maybe my language was a bit hostile..ok, way too hostile. I honestly apologize for that, but time passes, we dont talk, and have no current plans as far as I knew, so what am I to think? I didnt contact you 1)because I do not in fact have your number, sorry, I lose shit. 2)I would drop three times that in a single night at a decent club. Its not about the money, you and your people huddled around me when you wanted to assess the damage and joked about putting it all back on if I asked for alot, and frankly I didnt want more, and dont need it, I did what I did because I like seeing other people get to enjoy making something their own, and I just dont get that feeling with my own dc anymore. you are correct though, after 2pm tommorrow, is fine, just not all the way out in npn.

Quick Reply: Broke Neck