Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: TomTom ONE XL-S Portable GPS System BRAND NEW IN BOX - $225

Old 06-28-2008, 11:39 AM
fivelstang4
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4
Default FS: TomTom ONE XL-S Portable GPS System BRAND NEW IN BOX - $225

i have 2 of these brand new in the sealed box that i want to sell. $225 each and i am located in Richmond.

The world's number one selling personal navigation device now has a wider screen and text-to-speech! The TomTom ONE XL-S has everything you need to make your trip safer, more relaxed and more fun. TomTom's award-winning plug-and-go navigation software, new 4.3" touchscreen and access to real time traffic services make navigating even easier. The ONE XL-S is identical to the existing ONE with the following additions:

Text-to-Speech: Spoken street names and traffic updates announced aloud
TomTom Map Share: Instantly modify street names, street direction and POIs on your own map. Easily share and download other users' verified changes
Complete guidance to your destination: arrival time, trip time estimation, and choice of routes such as fastest, shortest, non-toll roads and more
"Help me!" menu: Easy access to local emergency providers such as police, hospitals, fire stations
Easily access traffic info: Optional RDS -TMC Traffic Receiver1 accessory keeps you up-to-date on road congestion to minimize potential delays.
QuickGPSfix: Finds your location faster than ever before
TomTom ONE XL-S Features:

Easy to Use:

Plug & Go: Works straight out of the box.
Large 4.3" touchscreen.
Easy-to-use navigation: with user-friendly menu and TomTom's award winning software.
Tip Feature: discover everything ONE XL has to offer through useful onscreen tips.
Portable, light and easy to handle.
Great Navigation:

Find your location faster than ever before with TomTom's free QuickGPSfix software.
Fast route calculation and re-routing around roadblocks and traffic.
Large choice of routes: including fastest, shortest, non-toll roads, highways and more.
Itinerary Planning: plan your trip by defining multiple waypoints and destinations.
Route planning based on desired arrival time.
Optional warning when exceeding recorded speed limit (if available from map data).
Car speed linked volume: volume of voice instructions will increase/decrease depending on speed of car.
Anti-Glare Screen: always an optimal view.
Ready for real-time traffic services: click here for traffic subscription.
Clear Instructions:

Crystal clear 3D or 2D graphics for perfect viewing day and night.
View Route: review and test the calculated route before you start driving.
Clear spoken instructions in your own language (36 languages to choose from and 55 different voices available).
User Interface: now including 22 languages.
Sign post information (if available from map data) displayed in navigation mode.
Compass Mode: displays compass on screen to have even better orientation while driving.
Services & Smart Extras:

Built-in Bluetooth technology for Tomtom PLUS services
Easy connection proccess to your mobile phone
Remembers up to 5 different mobile phones to connect to
Ready for TomTom PLUS services: real time information on traffic congestions, weather conditions and extra downloads such as detailed city maps, scenic routes, adittional voices, points of interest and much more. (Subscription and mobile phone with Bluetooth and GPRS needed)
TomTom HOME: Exclusive easy access to celebrity voices, map and software upgrades, more points of interest, QuickGPSfix, and more.
Buddy finder: instant messaging and navigation come together. Navigate to your friends easily and quickly, wherever they are.
Millions of points of interest pre-installed: including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, golf courses and many more!

Old 07-07-2008, 01:07 PM
fivelstang4
Registered Member

fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4 fivelstang4
Default Re: FS: TomTom ONE XL-S Portable GPS System BRAND NEW IN BOX - $225

anyone offers???????????
Old 07-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Tonka Toy
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy

$125 Shipped
Old 07-08-2008, 03:05 AM
fivelstang4
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Tonka Toy
$125 Shipped

no thanks.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:55 AM
88supra
Registered Member

88supra has disabled reputation

Um, you know that these go brand new for $130.00 - $170.00 right?

*edit
HAHA! I'm a moron. my apologies. The XL-S model is $225.00 all over the web.

Last edited by 88supra; 07-08-2008 at 07:59 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:04 AM
fivelstang4
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 88supra
Um, you know that these go brand new for $130.00 - $170.00 right?

you cannot get the XL-S for 130-170. the XL, yes you can. the XL-S, lowest price anywhere is Walmart for $249.88. they are all over Ebay for more than i am asking and they are refurbished ones. make sure you read the fine print. my price is very low compared to walmart, best buy, and even ebay.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:42 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Does this have the MPH/Top Speed/Time travelled/Distance Travelled like the competition? If so, willing to take trades?
Old 07-08-2008, 08:45 AM
fivelstang4
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TRU
Does this have the MPH/Top Speed/Time travelled/Distance Travelled like the competition? If so, willing to take trades?

i know it shows the speed that you are going. other than that i have no idea. just being honest. i have one and have only used it once.

no trades. cash only.