Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Breaking windows/Stealing cars?

Old 07-03-2008 | 09:39 AM
lay0ffmyrsx
Registered Member

lay0ffmyrsx has disabled reputation

Last edited by lay0ffmyrsx; 07-03-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: delete
Old 07-03-2008 | 09:40 AM
Newbsauce
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Breaking windows/Stealing cars?

Originally Posted by lay0ffmyrsx
has anyone else experienced this within the springfield/nova area?
Is this a serious question? I think most of the theft problems I hear occur in Springfield. My friend lived on backlick/commerce and his stereo was stolen like 3 times.
Old 07-03-2008 | 10:07 AM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

nope, i think you may be one of the first.
Old 07-03-2008 | 10:20 AM
BentValve
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by lay0ffmyrsx
has anyone else experienced this within the springfield/nova area?
If by "experience" you mean "failed attempt at theft" then you are one of the few lucky ones. In most circumstances, you would have woken up to an empty spot where your car used to be.
Old 07-03-2008 | 10:33 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Shit... Someone tried fucking with my Dc5.. I have my horn wires hidden
Old 07-03-2008 | 11:11 AM
Newbsauce
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

I use trunk monkey.
Old 07-03-2008 | 11:15 AM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

maybe next time you should park your car with your windows down so they dont break it
Old 07-03-2008 | 01:49 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

im pretty sure someone noticed you user name and realized your a complete douche and decided to take action.
Old 07-03-2008 | 02:35 PM
jcutler
Registered Member

jcutler has disabled reputation

I thought breaking windows was the new honda/acura tuner thing to do. Weight reduction right?? Maybe he was trying to help you

Agreed about the user name.
Old 07-03-2008 | 03:46 PM
Soundwave.
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

my friend had his s2000 top slashed and also had his window broken on his corolla. honeslty if ur going to attept atleast dont fail. sheesh

Quick Reply: Breaking windows/Stealing cars?