Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

bad week for me

Old 08-29-2003, 12:51 PM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough
Default bad week for me

ok last week i got my "following too close" ticket which Hanover county police feels i deserve and then today while walking to my car after leaving ODU classes which i oh soo love. and to my discovery somebody has ran into my car!!!!! a good sized dent and alot of scratches on the left hand side rear bumper area. BUT the somewhat decent thing was that this person left me a note saying "i hit ya car give me a call for insurance info" which i thought was decent considering alot of people would drive off but it just puts me in a bad mood and adds to my shitty week "unhappy smiley face" its all ODU's fault!!!!!!! why did UVA give me the finger "another unhappy smiley face"
Old 08-29-2003, 02:28 PM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I also had a shitty week thanks to ODU. On Tuesday, Sung wrecked my car and I gotta get my back bumper redone. And Thursday some jealous fuck took it upon themselves to pour a can of Coke down the front of my car. But they can't hold me down!!!! I'm still driving it to school even with the fucked up rear and sticky front.

I think I have seen your truck around. I'll give you the finger next time and we can sob together.
Old 08-29-2003, 09:06 PM
turbotalon95
Registered Member

turbotalon95 is an unknown quantity at this point

GO ODU!!!!!!!!! About an hour ago I had the pleasure of talking to a cop, because I was walking through the parking lot at the Whitehurst Dorms and found someone's rear window completely bashed in. And whats even worse is that the cop couldnt access the DMV shit to run the plates and find out who owned the car. So he left him a fucking note! Its kinda funny, but I know I'd be pissed as hell if it happend to me.
Old 08-29-2003, 09:52 PM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by blah
I also had a shitty week thanks to ODU. On Tuesday, Sung wrecked my car and I gotta get my back bumper redone. And Thursday some jealous fuck took it upon themselves to pour a can of Coke down the front of my car. But they can't hold me down!!!! I'm still driving it to school even with the fucked up rear and sticky front.

I think I have seen your truck around. I'll give you the finger next time and we can sob together.
yeah mos def i F'ing hate ODU bad shit always happens to people's car i know, one guy i knew got his axels like cut off for his rims and another got ONE TV headrest taken out its rediculous i wish i could drive my car to classs like literally park that shit in webb or right in the elevator at BAL!!! middle finger to the sky !!!!!
Old 08-29-2003, 09:58 PM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

i'm actually hoping maybe i can work something out where a body shop will paint my rollpan that i have sitting in my room instead of repainting the existing bumper cause i would rather have insurance paint the rollpan and that would be a blessing and FREE!!!! i would have gotten it done but once again ODU wants to ass rape me for books i mean jesus its paper!!! but every school is like that so oh well
Old 08-29-2003, 10:19 PM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

turbotalon95,
Your car looks mean as hell, I wanna race you so I can see how bad you can beat my ass.

sebassttiann,
I just payed over $700 for my books, it fucking blows.
Old 08-30-2003, 07:52 AM
turbotalon95
Registered Member

turbotalon95 is an unknown quantity at this point

turbotalon95,
Your car looks mean as hell, I wanna race you so I can see how bad you can beat my ass.

sebassttiann,
I just payed over $700 for my books, it fucking blows.
lol, I'm always game for a little racing action, its not everyday that I can actually get some competition. I think it would be a pretty good race, although I have never raced an M3 before. Maybe we can set something up sometime.
Old 08-30-2003, 08:06 AM
Quikniss

Quikniss is an unknown quantity at this point

Street slugs are always waiting for us to come back to school so they can help themsleves to anything in our vehicles. I don't have a parking pass so I park on elkhorn. I'm thinking about driving an old ass shitty car to school. So if somthing happens I can give a fuck less.
Old 08-30-2003, 08:14 AM
themacuser.org
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

On Tuesday, Sung wrecked my car and I gotta get my back bumper redone.
My neighbor tried to even the score, but she wasn't very successful. Sung's car's built like a tank.

ha.
Old 08-30-2003, 08:22 AM
lolololol
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

geez.....makes ya wanna take online classes, doesnt it?
insurance d00d. its the only way to pay.

Quick Reply: bad week for me