Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ODU help me

Old 08-31-2003, 06:47 PM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough
Default ODU help me

searching for anybody who might know of a chick or a guy who hit my grey lowriding truck on friday if you know any person who did it or overhear it or anything be a nice person and let me know i dont want this atrocity to go unjustified especially if its some prick trying to fuck around. this person put a note on my car saying "call me for insurance info" why you gonna IGNORE ME!!!!!! shouldn;t have put it on there so now i must hunt you down any help would be awesome dont let somebody brag about this PLEASE!!! holla back
Old 08-31-2003, 10:41 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Well me and a few friends tried to rumble with some guys that got their ass kicked 5 mins previous to this incident ... they tried joking my boy Dustin for being deaf ... adn the one guy was jumpin around like a monkey and punching this blue S10 Pickup on 42nd.

Cops broke it up and we went our own ways. Im sure its a Chevy and not a GMC .... and its like a '87. Sorry it doesnt help you out any.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:40 AM
h22a4
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know it sucks, but to be real with you....you'll probably never find out who did it. Even if you call the cops, they'll just use your report as donut wrappers. ODU has thousands of students and to pinpoint one person at one point in time would be impossible! Especially with this being in broad daylight with security roaming around. ODU security is worthless! They can't spot someone busting a window open in broad day light, but can notice your tire parked on the line and cite you for parking in two parking spots.....at night.
Old 09-01-2003, 10:10 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

yeah i know i probably wont it sucks but i keep hope alive
Old 09-01-2003, 11:07 AM
coolva
TiM-MaY!

coolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the rough

try posting on www.theoducrew.com

we're gettin more an more members... so, someone on there may have some info...

I was here on 42nd the whole time w/ brokeneck and the rest of the guys...
Old 09-01-2003, 11:15 AM
Crate
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

got a dent on my passenger door from someone not watching when they open a door. ya just take it basically.

BUT!! if your trying to reach them.. and they left a #.. it IS a holiday weekend. they might be outa town. give it a day.