Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Mud bog at dennis anderson's

Old 08-08-2008 | 03:20 PM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default Mud bog at dennis anderson's

Just wondering who all is heading down there tomorrow? Ill be heading down there about 1pm and it starts at 5pm.
Old 08-08-2008 | 05:50 PM
ChevyMudtruck
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck
Default Re: Mud bog at dennis anderson's

damn forgot about it . .. oh well think i gotta head to the roundy round racing with my dad
Old 08-09-2008 | 07:00 AM
catfSSh
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

I'm most likely going.

If you see my red Samurai come say hi.
Old 08-09-2008 | 09:24 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by catfSSh
I'm most likely going.

If you see my red Samurai come say hi.
I think I will be there tonight. I want to see those rims shining
Old 08-10-2008 | 07:55 AM
catfSSh
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I think I will be there tonight. I want to see those rims shining
Well I went last night.

I was noticing some noise in my rear end on the way down there, and ended up breaking while making a run. Got stuck about 3/4 way through. I drove it home, but pulled up to my house with diff fluid everywhere and smoke coming out from the drum brakes.

Guess I got some more work to do....

but hey, the rims did great haha
Old 08-10-2008 | 09:08 AM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

It was my first time down there. LONG day. He def needs to get more organized and i think it would be a better show.
Old 08-10-2008 | 09:11 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by catfSSh
Well I went last night.

I was noticing some noise in my rear end on the way down there, and ended up breaking while making a run. Got stuck about 3/4 way through. I drove it home, but pulled up to my house with diff fluid everywhere and smoke coming out from the drum brakes.

Guess I got some more work to do....

but hey, the rims did great haha
Yea I seen ya. That thing looked good. What did you end up breaking?
Old 08-10-2008 | 09:14 AM
catfSSh
Registered member

Originally Posted by Dang Yo
It was my first time down there. LONG day. He def needs to get more organized and i think it would be a better show.
Ya I was getting kind of pissed to be honest. I know we all can't go first, but he scheduled the 4/6 cyl class DEAD LAST. That makes no sense to me since all the nasty big-tire rigs had their chance to go make 15 foot deep ruts then we go through with our little 33''s LOL.

Not to mention they get like 5 runs, and we only got one pass through the pit.

Definitely not paying to do that again.

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Yea I seen ya. That thing looked good. What did you end up breaking?
I haven't tore it apart yet but it's probably a main axle seal. It didn't seem good on the ride home to be honest, but I'll fix it.
Old 08-10-2008 | 09:57 AM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

yeah i was there to see my neighbor run the super street big tire class and he didnt get to run till almost 10pm while the small tire class got to run for at least 3 hours over and over again and he only got one run. plus all dennis wanted to do was talk over the microphone the entire night and you couldnt even understand a word he was sayin. august 31 there is another mud bog at morgans corner and from what i hear that one is better so i will be attending that one as well!
Old 08-10-2008 | 12:27 PM
ChevyMudtruck
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by Dang Yo
yeah i was there to see my neighbor run the super street big tire class and he didnt get to run till almost 10pm while the small tire class got to run for at least 3 hours over and over again and he only got one run. plus all dennis wanted to do was talk over the microphone the entire night and you couldnt even understand a word he was sayin. august 31 there is another mud bog at morgans corner and from what i hear that one is better so i will be attending that one as well!
haven't been to anderson's yet . . but i figured if i'm gonna haul my rig that far iand pay money i wanna run more then once . . i ended up making 5 passes last time at morgan's corner . . hmm maybe if i got any spare money laying around i'll run again on the 31st . . we'll see . .
last time i didn't have any prob with my truck other then the carb was messing up a little on the first run but did some tuning and worked great . . . .the tow rig . . now that's a different story

Quick Reply: Mud bog at dennis anderson's