Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

fs 2001 VW Jetta *cheap*

Old 08-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Tim-Tim
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tim-Tim can only hope to improve
Default fs 2001 VW Jetta *cheap*

Tim Tallman
Hampton
2001 vw jetta base model
2800 obo
no mods ALL STOCK
auto tranny

well heres the story of this car. This is my Sisters car, she has had it for the past 6 years. i believe she is the 2nd owner. it has 79,xxx miles on it. the car still runs great and you can drive it home. The car was rear ended a few months back and repaired by pomoco of mercury blvd. well when i say repaired i mean ghetto rigged put back together. well in this time the car was hit in the front (fender bender) and was repaired by harmons on pembroke. she asked them to look over the rear end and they said that they would not have let the car leave there lot in this condition. pomoco was supposed to put a whole new rear end on meaning cutting the car in half and welding a new one on. well the pulled it straight and bondo'd over the damage. my sister was given a new car and needs to get rid of this one. the car is mechanically sound. Runs/idles/shifts great. all regular service was done on time. other than the rear end being the way it is this car could be driven on the street again. so it would be a great parts car for some one who has a blown motor or what not. the book value on the car is 5,000 dollars so we will start with 2,800 obo. the car has a new driver fender/new bumper/new paint in the front end minus the hood.

Old 08-13-2008, 02:27 PM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER
Default Re: fs 2001 VW Jetta *cheap*

why all the tape and stuff on the car? pm me please, interested..
Old 08-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Tim-Tim
Registered member

Originally Posted by VB2NER
why all the tape and stuff on the car? pm me please, interested..
sorry for got to mention that pomoco pulled the rear windshield out to do something so it is taped in there at the moment.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Tim-Tim
Registered member

ttt
Old 08-15-2008, 09:17 AM
BatEclipse99
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

So its not driveable on the streets legally?
Old 08-15-2008, 01:30 PM
opi_0dd
Registered Member

opi_0dd has disabled reputation

allow me to ask, what is so messed up about the rear end, and I dont mean cosmetically?

is there permanent frame damage? is there some other form of permanent damage to the rear sub frame (do Jetta's have those?) or the suspension?

because from the pics, it doesnt look too bad, just a little cosmetic work and it would be nice looking.

would it pass inspection, this is the ultimate question, with the "way the rear is" as you put it OP, because if the REAR is mechanically sound, I'd be very interested in making you an offer. let me know.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Tim-Tim
Registered member

Originally Posted by opi_0dd
allow me to ask, what is so messed up about the rear end, and I dont mean cosmetically?

is there permanent frame damage? is there some other form of permanent damage to the rear sub frame (do Jetta's have those?) or the suspension?

because from the pics, it doesnt look too bad, just a little cosmetic work and it would be nice looking.

would it pass inspection, this is the ultimate question, with the "way the rear is" as you put it OP, because if the REAR is mechanically sound, I'd be very interested in making you an offer. let me know.
the car got rear ended. pomoco was supposed to cut the car in half and put a whole new rear end on it. instead they bpulled the car as straight as could be and put a new driver side quarter panel on it. well thats not what my sisters insurance payed for so she went back because the rear doors still didnt line up correctly and the trunk leaked water. she did drive the car for 3 months after she got it back before pomoco gave her a new car for there screw up. coxtons on 17 were gona fix it but too much money would have been involved for the insurance company and insurance told her to take it back to pomoco to fix it since they already payed them for a job they didnt do. well pomoco didnt want to bother with fixing the car so they gave her a a new car and let her keep her old one too. so that is why this car is for sale and for so cheap. keep the questions coming and i will answer them. ive already got a first dibs and a 2nd dibs on the car btw.