Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Break-in around Salem

Old 08-18-2008, 05:25 PM
USMCMotorT
Love the Lord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT
Default Break-in around Salem

Sunday afternoon I get a call, its some girl that's crying and I can barely make out who it is or what's going on. I notice it's my aunt and all I hear is "the house" over and over again.

I was at my parents house in Brigadoon off of lynhaven. Well my dad and I get into his car and jet to her house, in the Salem Area across from Stumpy Lake (the nice homes behind all the lower income homes). On the way there, we see a police helicopter in the air.

I get to the house and I see my aunt and my 14 y/o cousin crying and talking to the cops.

This is what happened:

My aunt always park her car inside her house. She came home from work this morning cause she works the graveyard shift and was sleeping. My cousin came home from his friends house down the street (sleep over). Well he goes upstairs and plays video games. Around noon, 3 black guys ring the door bell. My cousin looks out the window and thinks their salesmen or whatever and continues playing his game.

Well apparently they were scoping out the house and jump the fence (in broad daylight!). They kick the backdoor down in two kicks. My cousin hears the sound and starts walking down the stairs, one of the guys around 6ft, skinny, shaved head, and african american sees him. They both stare at each other. My cousin runs into his moms room to tell her people broke in. The guys run out of the house and hop the fence and book it.

My aunt and cousin are pretty shook up. I wanted to go out and hurt someone really bad. Sucks that someone would do this and its my first time really experiencing something like this.

They are around the age of 18 to mid 20s, african american, shaved head, skinny, white tee and jeans, and the guy who kicked the door down wore size 10 Nike Air Jordans (I know, it doesnt help much). They have frequent the Salem area and had hit at least 20 homes (stated by the cops). They havent been caught yet cause no one has ever been home till now. So I'm kinda worried that they may come back for whatever reason.

Some of the kids in the neighborhood thinks they may live in Bridal Creek. Just a heads up, they do scope out the neighborhood and houses first. And they come in during the day from the back yard.

The only thing stolen was my Aunt's purse (all credit cards, keys, SSNs, Everything). And money out of my cousins wallet.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:35 PM
ShellyJoe88
*B.urns M.y W.allet*

ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88 ShellyJoe88
Default Re: Break-in around Salem

i will keep an eye out for ya...i live in bridal creek and odds are they came from across lynnhaven...fuckers got into my truck awile back.

thanks for tha heads up...
Old 08-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Way2Slo
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

DANs
Old 08-18-2008, 06:25 PM
ryanherington
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

I more than likely went to school with them, and doubt any of them can do anything with credit cards and SSNs.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:34 PM
Vengance
tired of walking

Vengance has disabled reputation

That sucks, but at least everyone is ok. It feels like the area is going to crap because someone tried to break in my brother's house a couple of weeks ago in Salem Village which is only a couple minutes from your Aunt's house. Also, a couple of house down from his got there garage broken into and stuff was stolen
Old 08-18-2008, 07:19 PM
USMCMotorT
Love the Lord

USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT

Yea. Hope the fukkers get caught or ran over or something.

Maybe it'll cool of for a bit since someone actually saw them and was able to give some descriptions.

But for them to hit up over 20 houses over the summer, not cool at all.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:14 PM
JamesPrelude
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

Man, I hope they do some dumb shit with the credit cards like use em' at a gas station. One good way of catching idiots.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Lestar
Sup, ladies?

Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar

MAD_DOHC lives around there. He needs to SSN.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:24 PM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by Lester
MAD_DOHC lives around there. He needs to SSN.
They better hope to god they don't break into his house with him at home. It'll be the last thing they ever do.

Actually, hopefully they do.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:28 PM
temp2
Registered Member

temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough

they were prob from the group home across from salem, lol. a couple years back a girl walked out of there, broke into an old womans house, stabbed to death. Ive got one near me but I take pics of them when I open the door for their fakeass basketball team solicitation candy bar sellin....anyway, they always gt pissed, throw some slurs and are gone by the time ive got the guns out

Quick Reply: Break-in around Salem